Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My thoughts of watching 12hrs of college FB today (and counting)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

My thoughts of watching 12hrs of college FB today (and counting) Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts of watching 12hrs of college FB today (and counting)   My thoughts of watching 12hrs of college FB today (and counting) EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:30 am

Being able to watch college FB all day is awesome. Very Happy

Northwestern/Notre Dame: OK I'll ask the question everybody is thinking, how the F$%K did this happen? After one of the worst games in CFB history, M/N'WESTERN, the kittycats have 547yds of offense, OK a little Irish luck with blocked PAT returned for 2pts.& late ND fumble. I guess teams have done a good job figuring out ND's def. given up 30 plus pts in 5 straight game. Now I didn't watch this game, except last few minutes of regulation & OT.

OSU/Minn: Watching JT Barrett, their 2nd string frosh QB to start season running around, through & out running Minn. def, depressing thinking about M's QB situation. Give credit to Minn. they hung around, with help of 2 TOs had game tied 14 all near half. Missed FG in 2nd half, blown assignment bucks back up 24-14. Again Gophers hung around made things interesting. Best noon game of the day!! Disappointed in crowd, they live in that state they know it gets cold in nov., buckeyes in town, figured they could sell out, oh well.

Georgia Tech/Clemson: Watched a little of game, 1st time I've seen GT, looked good. When Clemson's starting QB went out, it went downhill quickly.

Duke/Va.Tech & Iowa/Illinois: Except for changing channels a few times when other games at commercials, didn't watch. Did see Duke down 17-16 shank a FG with about 3 mins left. Duke if wins last 2 conf. games wins div. & will have priviledge of playing FSU. Good Luck!

Wisconsin/Nebraska: This just in, Melvin Gordon is a grown up baaaad man!!! And Badgers where down 17-3 at one time. They probably wish they could have re-do either vs LSU or N'western, they'd be in the final 4 picture. Road game at Iowa next week, never easy.

Alabama/Mississippi State: MissSt looked like a deer in headlights for most of 1st half. With that said at 0-5, Bama fumbles going in for TD, ref rule MSU ball. Somehow overturned, didn't look like they didn't enough video evidence, home cooking call? 2nd half much better, looked like a #1 team from being down 0-19 to 13-19. Give Bama credit, what was it a 7 or 8 min drive to go up 25-13. A good heavyweight battle. Once Badgers where in control, spent all my time watching this game.

TCU/Kansas: Watched all of 30secs, TCU I'm sure hurt itself in final 4 standings beating a lousy Kansas team only by 4 34-30.

FSU/The U-Miami: How many lives does FSU have? How can you fall behind by so much in so many games yet find a way to win? A team that believes in itself has confidence they will find a way to win. What ever you think of JW or their program, they're still undefeated. They're making the right adjustments at half, Jimbo is pushing the right buttons.

LSU/Arkansas & UGA/Auburn: Didn't watch, did see Arkansas fans rush field after winning, yea!!

Texas A&M/Missouri: Flipped over late in their game. Mizzou leading 34-27 under 2mins left, 1st & 10 from own 1, A&M with all 3 TOs. Mizzou 2nd & 9 passes from end zone, now 3rd & 1, next play runs for 1st down & runs out clock. Like how they had the balls to throw instead of playing conservative. A team that lost to IU at home has a chance to win SEC east & play for SEC title. Something wrong with that!

Arizona St.-24 Oregon St.-21 late 3rd qtr. Looked like ASU was going to pull away late 2nd qtr, now in a dog fight.

Should be 14 plus hours of college football today by time this game over. Being single has its bonuses!! Watch FB, eat & play with dog all day Cool
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts of watching 12hrs of college FB today (and counting)   My thoughts of watching 12hrs of college FB today (and counting) EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:08 am

booboo wrote:
...With that said at 0-5, Bama fumbles going in for TD, ref rule MSU ball. Somehow overturned, didn't look like they didn't enough video evidence, home cooking call?...

I thought the exact same thing. I can't figure out how the hell that was overturned.

They play that game five times on neutral field and Miss St wins 4 of them but give credit to Bama, they walked away with the W and that is all that matters.

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts of watching 12hrs of college FB today (and counting)   My thoughts of watching 12hrs of college FB today (and counting) EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:17 am

LSU/Arkansas-Shocking defeat here. LSU is quietly putting together a bad season. It is in the SEC but losing to Arkansas who had a 17 game losing streak in the conference looks bad no matter how you look at it. Is Les coming closer to being our next head coach?

ND/NW-All I can say is-What the hell?
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts of watching 12hrs of college FB today (and counting)   My thoughts of watching 12hrs of college FB today (and counting) EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:04 pm

watched MSU, Maryland , MSU looked like it had a little hangover from the O$U loss but still watching that game I predict Maryland gonna crush us , our defense is improved but it will buckle under the speed of MARYLAND, and our offense is terrible.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts of watching 12hrs of college FB today (and counting)   My thoughts of watching 12hrs of college FB today (and counting) EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:22 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
LSU/Arkansas-Shocking defeat here.  LSU is quietly putting together a bad season.  It is in the SEC but losing to Arkansas who had a 17 game losing streak in the conference looks bad no matter how you look at it.  Is Les coming closer to being our next head coach?  

ND/NW-All I can say is-What the hell?

If you throw their record out, I think Arkansas has been a pretty decent team. A lot very very near misses against the top teams in the nation. They just always needed that one thing to put them over the top and help them win. hopefully this impressive win over LSU can be the catalyst for Beiliema's team to be more competitive and win more games in the future.

I will agree that LSU isn't all that great this year but they would still kick the pants off of 90% of the B1G.

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts of watching 12hrs of college FB today (and counting)   My thoughts of watching 12hrs of college FB today (and counting) Empty

Back to top Go down

My thoughts of watching 12hrs of college FB today (and counting)
Page 1 of 1