Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another game day and nothing...

Go down 
+2
the artist formally known
MgoBlue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

Another game day and nothing... Empty
PostSubject: Another game day and nothing...   Another game day and nothing... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:26 pm

Shame on you all. With the current state of the football program you would think you would be dying to talk quality Michigan Athletics. I for one am pumped regardless of who we are playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another game day and nothing...   Another game day and nothing... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 7:26 pm

Michigan shooting ice cold in the early stage'es of the game. Playing pretty good "D" though

Michigan ib a game at home against Detroit man is their youth showing in this game. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Another game day and nothing...   Another game day and nothing... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 7:49 pm

I am watching right now but had to think today at work so could not post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another game day and nothing...   Another game day and nothing... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Man this team needs a legit Big Guy offense and defense

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Another game day and nothing...   Another game day and nothing... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Yeah, losing all three of McGary, Morgan, and Horford hurts. If McGary would have stayed, Michigan would be a top 5 team IMO. Now, Michigan is appropriately ranked between 15-25 IMO. I see this team dropping a couple games that should be easy wins, because of youth and lack of size. At the same time, Michigan has potentially the best backcourt in the country (Walton/LeVert/Irvin/Albrecht) and can win on any given night if those guys are all on their A game.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Another game day and nothing...   Another game day and nothing... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:02 pm

IMO, I'm more than content with winning 6 NCAAT games every 3 year window. It's hard to consistently be good when you are continually putting guys into the NBA. It's the nature of the beast.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Another game day and nothing...   Another game day and nothing... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:18 pm

irvin looks polished compared to last year. Clear progression. He has a ways to go but I like what I see so far.

PostSubject: Re: Another game day and nothing...   Another game day and nothing... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:28 pm

Yea that game was meh. Wish the young guys could have gotten more playing time. Would like to see what we have. Sadly we had to play our best 5 a majority of game to ensure a win.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Another game day and nothing...   Another game day and nothing... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 10:40 am

MgoBlue wrote:
Yea that game was meh.  Wish the young guys could have gotten more playing time.  Would like to see what we have.  Sadly we had to play our best 5 a majority of game to ensure a win.

yep, this was one of those up or down games that we know we'll see this season from a young team with quite a bit of turnover. Frustrates us at the time but a win is a win and they'll learn from the things they did bad, and from the things the other team did good and move on and be better off for it.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: Another game day and nothing...   Another game day and nothing... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 11:17 am

Yup. Gotta remember that Michigan was just 8-4 in non-conference play last season with a loss to Charlotte. That team turned out okay. Hopefully one of the three freshmen centers takes big steps between now and March because that is what this team needs. I have no doubt that Chatman will eventually settle in to be a very solid player. It's the C position that worries me.

PostSubject: Re: Another game day and nothing...   Another game day and nothing... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 11:39 am

yea I agree a legit Big guy and this team might be a top 10 team. They have better guards and forward than a lot of teams, and the outside shooting is just sick. Their defense is pretty good. McGary couldn't stay according to the NCAA, pot was more important than Michigan. Horford would have helped, but he decided he needed some warm temps in a conference that's not going to push him , and that will help his draft stock.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Another game day and nothing...   Another game day and nothing... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:28 pm

Caveats about level of competition apply but I think our team defense looks better this year and that's after losing Jordan Morgan who was a terrific defensive player.

'shoes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another game day and nothing...   Another game day and nothing... Empty

Back to top Go down

Another game day and nothing...
Page 1 of 1