Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Jack Johnson is BROKE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

OT: Jack Johnson is BROKE Empty
PostSubject: OT: Jack Johnson is BROKE   OT: Jack Johnson is BROKE EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:15 pm

thanks to his parents. filing for bankruptcy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/jack-johnson-files-for-bankruptcy-thanks-to-parents--loans-against-contract-154348457.html

poor guy. but seriously if you can't trust your parents then who can you trust???
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

OT: Jack Johnson is BROKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT: Jack Johnson is BROKE   OT: Jack Johnson is BROKE EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:18 am

I saw that. I met the guy, can't say that I know him but wow I feel bad for him. I honestly can't believe it. I recall going to games at Yost after I graduated and seeing his old man lead the crowd by dancing to "Can't Turn You Loose". I think it's funny how "Section 17" is taking credit for that tradition now. Nope, that is incorrect. Jack Johnson Sr. was the first to have all of the students dance. While his son, Jack Johnson Jr., was playing for the Wolverines Jack Sr. would dance (when the Superfan was not in attendence). Near the end of Jack Jr.'s final season at Michigan Jack Sr. began motioning to the students to dance as well. Yes, "Section 17" concieved the standard version of the "dance" plus carried on the new tradition the following season but they did not originate the idea of everyone dancing.

But no, I can't believe that they would do this to Jack. I knew several people who knew Jack Sr. well and they always described him as a responible, upstaning, supportive, and loving Father. Jack Sr. also did very well financially himself.
Back to top Go down

OT: Jack Johnson is BROKE
Page 1 of 1