Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

center Jack Miller to forgo fifth year, will transfer elsewhere

Go down 
+2
the artist formally known
gm_goblue1205
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

center Jack Miller to forgo fifth year, will transfer elsewhere Empty
PostSubject: center Jack Miller to forgo fifth year, will transfer elsewhere   center Jack Miller to forgo fifth year, will transfer elsewhere EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:29 am

Sam Webb @SamWebb77
Follow
Source indicated #Michigan center Jack Miller has opted to forego his fifth year. Just confirmed by athletic department official
9:08 AM - 12 Mar 2015
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: center Jack Miller to forgo fifth year, will transfer elsewhere   center Jack Miller to forgo fifth year, will transfer elsewhere EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:35 am

Yes just read that, he started for them last year so, there another hole in the offensive line. I think with all the QB's coming in one of then will transfer too. Maybe another lineman or two also. Miller was pretty up about Hardbaugh coming either he started becuase of Brady's loyalty for upper classmen or somebody progressed pretty well during the off season. It sounded like Miller wanted to play for Harbaugh, but just seen the writing on the wall.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: center Jack Miller to forgo fifth year, will transfer elsewhere   center Jack Miller to forgo fifth year, will transfer elsewhere EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:45 am

He isn't transferring, he is pursuing business opportunities. Got his degree, no future in football, time to start real life. Plus, he was getting passed by younger guys and probably figures why put myself through the hell of a lot of work for a fifth year.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: center Jack Miller to forgo fifth year, will transfer elsewhere   center Jack Miller to forgo fifth year, will transfer elsewhere EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:10 am

Hate to see him go from a depth perspective, but I would think it likely there will be some more attrition, and that is part of the deal- well worth it to get the staff we have now.
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: center Jack Miller to forgo fifth year, will transfer elsewhere   center Jack Miller to forgo fifth year, will transfer elsewhere EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:53 am

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2015/03/12/michigan-football-jack-miller/70203246/
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: center Jack Miller to forgo fifth year, will transfer elsewhere   center Jack Miller to forgo fifth year, will transfer elsewhere EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:42 pm

booboo wrote:
http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2015/03/12/michigan-football-jack-miller/70203246/

I just read the article and what a truly realistic outlook at his life this young man has!! He looked his future in the eyes and realized that 1), his future is not in football, and 2, he is actually burned out!! Rather than trying to fool everyone, mostly himself, and come back for another year, he is walking away, and I am sure with his head held high!!

What a great young man!! Proud of him for his decision and I wish him nothing but the very best.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: center Jack Miller to forgo fifth year, will transfer elsewhere   center Jack Miller to forgo fifth year, will transfer elsewhere EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:03 pm

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
booboo wrote:

I just read the article and what a truly realistic outlook at his life this young man has!!   He looked his future in the eyes and realized that 1), his future is not in football, and 2, he is actually burned out!!  Rather than trying to fool everyone, mostly himself, and come back for another year, he is walking away, and I am sure with his head held high!!

What a great young man!!   Proud of him for his decision and I wish him nothing but the very best.

Go Blue!!   Smile  

Agree completley , maybe its a issue of this is available now and might not be there in the future. Guys got it right I'm able to graduate and work, make aliving. Playtime is over, and get on with my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: center Jack Miller to forgo fifth year, will transfer elsewhere   center Jack Miller to forgo fifth year, will transfer elsewhere Empty

Back to top Go down

center Jack Miller to forgo fifth year, will transfer elsewhere
Page 1 of 1