Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coaches

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Coaches Empty
PostSubject: Coaches   Coaches EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Now that we feel Hoke is gone, are there any coaches you feel could/should not be fired along with Hoke?   The only one I can think of who should be offered the opportunity to stay is Mattison, but will he stay?  

Go Blue!!   Smile
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Coaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coaches   Coaches EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Mattison is OK but that's up to the new coach. Our defense isn't that good, we've played mostly average to bad offenses.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Coaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coaches   Coaches EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:43 am

wshoes wrote:
Mattison is OK but that's up to the new coach. Our defense isn't that good, we've played mostly average to bad offenses.

let's pretend for a minute we get Jim Harbaugh. he would bring his own staff and that would be fine with me. It's not far fetched to think that he would convince Fangio and Roman to join him in AA since they've been with him since Stanford. Plus they both coached in the NFL (Ravens) before heading to Stanford so going from NFL to college doesn't seem like it bothered them.

I think everyone, even Fred Jackson, would be gone. No coach would be back. That's just that one particular scenario (which probably won't happen anyway)

fishgoblue22

Coaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coaches   Coaches EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 10:07 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
wshoes wrote:

let's pretend for a minute we get Jim Harbaugh. he would bring his own staff and that would be fine with me. It's not far fetched to think that he would convince Fangio and Roman to join him in AA since they've been with him since Stanford. Plus they both coached in the NFL (Ravens) before heading to Stanford so going from NFL to college doesn't seem like it bothered them.

I think everyone, even Fred Jackson, would be gone. No coach would be back. That's just that one particular scenario (which probably won't happen anyway)

100% agree.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Coaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coaches   Coaches EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:11 pm

If Hoke is gone I think the new Coach should keep at least one of the old coaches for recruiting contacts. I actually think Dan Feriggno although whenever I've met him I wasn't too fond of his personality. Despite the obvious blunders this year on Special Teams I think he's do well. Of course I may be wrong but that's my opinion. Jackson is the guy who has been here forever but even if offered I think that he'd decline. He's old and he knows it...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Coaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coaches   Coaches EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 3:16 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
If Hoke is gone I think the new Coach should keep at least one of the old coaches for recruiting contacts.  I actually think Dan Feriggno although whenever I've met him I wasn't too fond of his personality.  Despite the obvious blunders this year on Special Teams I think he's do well.  Of course I may be wrong but that's my opinion.  Jackson is the guy who has been here forever but even if offered I think that he'd decline.  He's old and he knows it...

New coach will clean house, and he needs to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coaches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coaches   Coaches Empty

Back to top Go down

Coaches
Page 1 of 1