Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've never seen this site before

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

I've never seen this site before Empty
PostSubject: I've never seen this site before   I've never seen this site before EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 4:08 pm

I have no idea if it is a legit source or not. But they are saying that Hackett is prepared to remain on the job for at least two years to provide stability.

http://footballscoop.com/news/update-michigan/
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I've never seen this site before   I've never seen this site before EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 4:19 pm

I've seen it before, no idea what to think about it. Did anyone else get a message saying that you need to update your flash player after clicking on that link? It makes me think that it is a rouge link...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I've never seen this site before   I've never seen this site before EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 4:21 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
I've seen it before, no idea what to think about it.  Did anyone else get a message saying that you need to update your flash player after clicking on that link?  It makes me think that it is a rouge link...

I did not get flash message
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: I've never seen this site before   I've never seen this site before EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 4:33 pm

Hmmm...I've had Geek Squad clean my computer twice too, it must be something else on my PC...

Thanks.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: I've never seen this site before   I've never seen this site before EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 4:48 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
I've seen it before, no idea what to think about it.  Did anyone else get a message saying that you need to update your flash player after clicking on that link?  It makes me think that it is a rouge link...

I did not get flash message

No flash message either.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've never seen this site before   I've never seen this site before Empty

Back to top Go down

I've never seen this site before
Page 1 of 1