Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The more this is reported, the better I feel about Jimmah coming home.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

The more this is reported, the better I feel about Jimmah coming home. Empty
PostSubject: The more this is reported, the better I feel about Jimmah coming home.   The more this is reported, the better I feel about Jimmah coming home. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:10 pm

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/08/harbaugh-not-talking-about-michigan-job/

Harbaugh not talking about Michigan job

Posted by Mike Florio on December 8, 2014, 7:56 PM EST

Eight years ago, then Dolphins coach Nick Saban opted to deal with rumors linking him to the University of Alabama by declaring, “I’m not going to be the Alabama coach.”

Current (for now) 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh has opted for something far less unequivocal regarding rumors linking him to the University of Michigan.

“I don’t talk about any other job other than the one that I have,” Harbaugh told reporters on Monday. “And I’ve answered this question many times, even recently, so you’d know exactly what my priorities are. I get this from the Marines, ‘Leaders eat last.’ My number one priority is winning football games. Second priority is the welfare of our players, our coaches, all our staff, for the welfare of our team. And lastly is my own personal professional future.”

On the subject of eating, Harbaugh confirmed that he is currently sporting a Lloyd Christmas look because Harbaugh broke the bonding off a tooth while eating on Saturday. He blamed it on a “two-dollar steak” and explained that the tooth originally broke during his NFL career.

“It happened against the Pittsburgh Steelers in a playoff game,” Harbaugh said. “One of the first three plays of the game. Stepped up and I think Mr. [Greg] Lloyd hit me right in the mouth.”

The 49ers have been figuratively hit in the mouth twice in 11 days. They need to hit back soon, or Harbaugh will be free to attend to his own professional future in as few as 21 days.
Back to top Go down

The more this is reported, the better I feel about Jimmah coming home.
Page 1 of 1