Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million

Go down 
+4
the artist formally known
TheBigHouse
BOLEACH7
booboo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million Empty
PostSubject: Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million   Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:41 pm

That was per @ThoseWhoStay7: JH offered today around noon PT

Then theres @michigannation2: Another source just told me its 8rs and 69million. Either way he will be top payed coach in football. Actually he has had good info the last few weeks, not bragging or looking for credit, so maybe his sources are accurate.

This from M recruit, former commit Chris Clark @clark8chris: Really hope coach harbaugh takes the michigan job. That sounds promising, maybe he would recommit.

This one might be actually true. Per a report from CBS reporter Joe Pequeno out of KPHO in Phoenix, Arizona, Michigans offer to Jim Harbaugh is for 6 years and 49 million dollars. His tweet @joepequenoCBS5: A friend close to the Michigan program told me Michigan is offering Jim Harbaugh 49 million for six years to be the team's new coach

We have Ian Rapport, National insider for NFL network: @rapsheet: His 1st tweet about M. In 4 minutes, I'll have an update on Jim Harbaugh on @nflnetwork. #raiders, #49ers, and #michigan fans may want to watch

His 2nd tweet @rapsheet: Sources: #Michigan has made another run at Jim Harbaugh after he initally rebuffed the school. U-M has made an offer of 6 years, $48M. Wow.

So is Ian right, JH turned M down once already or one of many rumors about JH?

Heres 2 cents form Jeff Schultz, a writer from SF/LA @jeffschultzAJC: So @rapsheet report confirms what most suspected: 1) Michgian wants Harbaugh; 2)Harbaugh said no; 3) Michigan REALLY wants Harbaugh

Then there is Tim Kawakami, Mercury News sports columnist from San Jose, CA. @TIMKAWAKAMI He seems to be getting in a pissing contes with M fans, tweeting back and worth.

There seems to be hundreds, probably thousands of tweets about JH & M.

OK thats enough for now. Twitter is my drug I'm guilty!!!, I dont go gambling, DON'T DO DRUGSdon't go to bars or night clubs. From work to home to relax with the dog. Which actually isn't bad alot of the time!!!

GO BLUE!!!
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million   Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:45 pm

Sam Webb had that info from his sources yesterday
Back to top Go down
TheBigHouse

PostSubject: Re: Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million   Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:52 pm

One of my friends just said he read the 6 years for $48 million on Bleacher Report.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million   Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Just got it from the NFL network, Question is does Jim want the job , one thing for sure he has been offered the job.. Isn't that what every one wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million   Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:08 pm

At minimum Artist.... yes I wanted him offered... after the last two searches and lies about saying they actually offered Les and Jim at least this time they are actually really doing a coaching search
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million   Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:44 pm

It's true, maybe:

http://www.maizenbrew.com/2014/12/17/7412895/jim-harbaugh-michigan-offer-coaching-search

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Michigan has a monster offer on the table for Jim Harbaugh.

 TWEET (47) SHARE (451)  SHARE
The first significant action from the NFL writers regarding Jim Harbaugh to Michigan rumors have starter.

According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Michigan has a monster offer on the table to Harbaugh. To the tune of six-years and $48 million, which would make him the highest paid coach in both college and the professional levels.

On Around the NFL show on Wednesday, Rapoport further broke down the talks between Harbaugh and Michigan. Sources were telling Rapoport that Harbaugh rebuffed Michigan at first and interim athletic director Jim Hackett came back with the monster offer. This rumor has been argued by local Michigan writers who claim Harbaugh has not told Michigan no.

Whether Harbaugh is close to accepting the offer remains to be seen. An answer is likely expected once San Francisco's season is over December 28.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million   Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:48 pm

What's a million dollars but it was 6 years/$48 Million...
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million   Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 9:45 pm

that Tim Kawakami from the Mercury News has been absolutely sure Jim is not going to leave the NFL. hes in a twitter fight with every UM fan in the world right now.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million   Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 10:12 pm

found this interesting, I just saw this tweet from @hugeshow:

HUGE @Hugeshow  ·  6h 6 hours ago
From one of my Michigan sources:

Everything I hear is this is a done deal.

Harbaugh is reaching out to friends... http://fb.me/6UkVMYALi  

This guy has done nothing but blast Jeff Moss and Gregg Henson for the last two weeks and all of the sudden today he did a complete 180 and is now quoting their articles in he tweets.

Last edited by sandyeggo_blue on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million   Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 10:30 pm

Huge is a huge....

Last edited by dwoody on Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million   Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:00 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that Tim  Kawakami from the  Mercury News has been absolutely sure Jim is not going to leave the NFL. hes in a twitter fight with every UM fan in the world right now.

Not me, because I don't have a Twitter account...
Back to top Go down
Irving Pond

PostSubject: Re: Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million   Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:27 pm

This could be a disaster if Jim does not take the job. Who does Michigan look to next? Hate to bring up Rich Rod, but wasn't he like the fourth or fifth choice. I do know that my buddy the strength and conditioning coach was told that he would not be retained. He will be paid through April.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million   Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:35 pm

Les Miles or Dan Mullen are hardly 5th choices
Back to top Go down
Irving Pond

PostSubject: Re: Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million   Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:54 pm

Oh no, I agree totally! I just don't want Michigan to settle for someone that wasn't in the top two on their list. Didn't Miles already make it clear that he would not leave LSU? I would like to see Mullen if Jim turns it down. Hopefully if Jim turns the job down, Michigan is still a job that a coach would leave the SEC for.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million   Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 12:58 am

Irving Pond wrote:
Oh no, I agree totally! I just don't want Michigan to settle for someone that wasn't in the top two on their list. Didn't Miles already make it clear that he would not leave LSU? I would like to see Mullen if Jim turns it down. Hopefully if Jim turns the job down, Michigan is still a job that a coach would leave the SEC for.

well I think the list is like this

1. Harbaugh

T2. Miles, Mullen, Cutcliffe, Patterson, John Harbaugh, shaw, etc, etc, etc.

I think the list is actually broken into two pools and anyone in the T2 position would be home run hires so I'm not sure if it would be fair to call them 4th or 5th options like RR, because RR was litterally our 4th option and it was a scramble offer at that. But Jim would be a grand slam.

IMO I think Miles is saying exactly what he needs to say at this point. Although I did read that he is pushing for raises for his staff so there is that.

I agree that Mullen would be an excellent hire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million   Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million Empty

Back to top Go down

Twitter would never lie to me, would it??? Recent tweets about JH. One which is officially offerd job, 6yrs/ $49million
Page 1 of 1