Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Norfleet officially out

Go down 
+2
GOBLUEJOE66
sandyeggo_blue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Norfleet officially out Empty
PostSubject: Norfleet officially out   Norfleet officially out EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:29 pm

as I posted a few days ago, he is now officially at Tuskegee

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Norfleet-transfers-to-Tuskegee--38695503

I wonder if this puts Cole or Peppers as the return guy.

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Norfleet officially out   Norfleet officially out EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:29 pm

Tuskegee is about 40 miles from me. He will do just fine against that (lack of talent) level.

Go Blue!! Smile

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Norfleet officially out   Norfleet officially out EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:59 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

The writing was on the wall about this a while ago. Why else would Coach Harbaugh throw the idea of Peppers returning kicks out there? Not sure how I feel about it though, not that my opinion matters.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Norfleet officially out   Norfleet officially out EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:09 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

The writing was on the wall about this a while ago.  Why else would Coach Harbaugh throw the idea of Peppers returning kicks out there?  Not sure how I feel about it though, not that my opinion matters.

hate to break it to you but before his injury last year peppers was gonna get a shot at punt returns and possibly kick off returns last year too.

I know he had at least one punt return last year but I don't remember any kickoff returns, I could be wrong though. But that was before DN stopped showing up for classes. IMO this has nothing to do with DN getting pushed out. Maybe I'm the only one but for me there was no writing on the wall, DN did this to himself.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Norfleet officially out   Norfleet officially out EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:06 pm

Norfleet being the all time kick return yardage leader speaks more to how bad the team has been than it does to how good of a returner DN was.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Norfleet officially out   Norfleet officially out EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:07 pm

Sandy, I don't think we ever had him back there on a kick-off return. He at least looked like he knew what he was doing on punt returns.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Norfleet officially out   Norfleet officially out EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:08 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Norfleet being the all time kick return yardage leader speaks more to how bad the team has been than it does to how good of a returner DN was.

Yes, we were receiving way too many kick-offs and not enough punts.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Norfleet officially out   Norfleet officially out EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:11 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:

+1

page 98 says it all

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/mich/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2014-15/misc_non_event/fbl-record-book-2014.pdf

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Norfleet officially out   Norfleet officially out EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:21 pm

Norfleet was an idiot. You must have seen him on the field (well maybe not you 'eggo as you couldn't go to games as you live in Cali.) but during TV timeouts while standing back in the endzone waiting for the ball to be kicked-off to him. The moron was seriously doing the nae-nae and other dances. Kinda funny that he is Michigan's all-time k/o return leader yet he never took one all of the way back.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Norfleet officially out   Norfleet officially out EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:26 pm

Recognizing the greatness of Mike Hart, Norfleet was too little and, to me, a 'meh (sp?) return man.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Norfleet officially out   Norfleet officially out EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:59 am

dwoody wrote:
Recognizing the greatness of Mike Hart, Norfleet was too little and, to me, a 'meh (sp?) return man.

I have to disagree to an extent.

1. Norfleet's numbers speak for themselves

2. Norfleet's chances speak for themselves

one more year returning and DN could have really put the record out of reach but that would have been a product of his team play and no Michigan fan would want that.

PostSubject: Re: Norfleet officially out   Norfleet officially out Empty

Back to top Go down

Norfleet officially out
Page 1 of 1