Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:25 pm

Sam Webb just broke some news on twitter
"Just got word that the Michigan plane is here to take him and his wife to Ann Arbor on Monday." Here = San Fran. Him = Jim Harbaugh

Follow me on twitter @SamWebb77

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:33 pm

Keep it under 24 hour guard and watch out for sabotage by people in Oakland Raider black op outfits .... Lol
Back to top Go down
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:36 pm

yea better get Apollo,Big Mike, and Zeus on the phone and keep them on guard.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:43 pm

God, I so hope this is true. I'm not going to feel compfy until I read somewhere  Jim is on that plane.

My biggest fear right now is if Jim hasn't signed a deal with Michigan (as some reports are saying) , Oakland can still throw a ridiculous offer at Jim that he may not refuse. Fox is reporting that Oakland will make a pitch to Jim after the SF game.

Keeping my fingers crossed here.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:49 pm

Have always doubted the contract was signed by the simple legal reason that he is already under contract ... this is not done legally ... however I can't believe Jim would continue to string Michigan along this late without having conveyed it would be a done deal only after SF relieved him as the coach ... if he at the last minute accepts an offer from the NFL then he will be a persona non grata to Michigan fans and alum
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:29 pm

Yes, Harbaugh is still under contract to SF thru the 2015 season. I'm guessing Hackett, M officials behind the scenes have talked to SF about what does M need to do to get Jim out his 2015 contract. I have to believe dotting the i's and crossing the t's has taken place. Out of respect to 49ers, Hackett has kept this info private.

Part 2:  I presuming there is a verbal agreement and/or handshake between JH and Hackett, M officials. Again out of respect to 49ers, he's keeping everything private, not talking to press.

Part 3: ESPN, Glazer at FOX, Ian Rapport don't know this, that's why they're reporting no contract verbal or written has taken place.

Part 4: If at 8pm tonight Oakland jumps in with some absolutely out of this world, crazy offer say 10million per yr for 10yrs, the 1st 100 MILLION dollar man. I guess that's the 1% chance that still scares me. Could he turn that down? Short of that kind of offer...

Part 5: I don't see JH going back on a verbal/handshake agreement. Don't believe he's the type of man who would do that. Agree with BoLeach if JH did, he would go from a hero, a God to M fans to a devil or persona non grata. Be almost impossible for him to come back to AA.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:44 pm

Yeah boo... I think it is done , just that there is no contract signed as of yet ... I think Jim has been sincere in that he was SF coach and until he wasn't he would not do anything to embarrass them publicly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1