Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bosch to transfer.

Go down 
+5
dwoody
fishgoblue22
GOBLUEJOE66
sandyeggo_blue
BOLEACH7
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Bosch to transfer. Empty
PostSubject: Bosch to transfer.   Bosch to transfer. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:40 pm

We knew that there'd be more...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Bosch to transfer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosch to transfer.   Bosch to transfer. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:53 pm

I don't consider him a defector or anything like that. He wasn't with the team for the majority of last season. He has something bigger going on with him than the coaching change.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Bosch to transfer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosch to transfer.   Bosch to transfer. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:21 pm

good luck to him .... if there are more transfers so be it .... Jim says he wants everyone all in for Michigan .... we will see all those that became soft under the clown Hoke leaving
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Bosch to transfer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosch to transfer.   Bosch to transfer. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:33 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I don't consider him a defector or anything like that.  He wasn't with the team for the majority of last season.  He has something bigger going on with him than the coaching change.

agree.

good luck to the kid.

GOBLUEJOE66

Bosch to transfer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosch to transfer.   Bosch to transfer. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:57 am

I kind of had the feeling for quite a while that he wasn't coming back. Still not sure why he was gone. I believe the coaching change had nothing to do with this. I do wish him the very best with whatever is going on in his life.

Go Blue!! Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Bosch to transfer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosch to transfer.   Bosch to transfer. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:53 pm

Unrelated to the Bosch situation, because I'm with 'fish in regards to his situation, but I'm actually looking forward to the inevitable attrition over the next few months.

It's time to weed the losers out.

We need guys that are going to compete every day. Treat every single practice like it's the National Championship. It's said so often that I think people are numb to it, but competition brings out the best in people.

The players that aren't willing to compete at the level on an everyday basis, GTFO.

dwoody

dwoody

Bosch to transfer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosch to transfer.   Bosch to transfer. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 2:09 pm

"Those who stay WILL be champions!"
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Bosch to transfer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosch to transfer.   Bosch to transfer. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 2:43 pm

Hmmm, what's the deal here? Bosch says he had no intention in leaving.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story/2015-01-06/kyle-bosch-transfer-michigan-jim-harbaugh-brady-hoke-offensive-guard-unhappy
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Bosch to transfer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosch to transfer.   Bosch to transfer. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:26 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story/2015-01-06/kyle-bosch-transfer-michigan-jim-harbaugh-brady-hoke-offensive-guard-unhappy

This could be Harbaugh making an example. You are either all for UM or you aren't. Seems like he told Bosch that he would have to earn his way back, meet certain criteria.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

Bosch to transfer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosch to transfer.   Bosch to transfer. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:34 pm

Wow now I don't know what to think. I wonder why he left is the 1st place. 2nd I wonder if there is something in the file detrimental to his image or game.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

Bosch to transfer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosch to transfer.   Bosch to transfer. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:36 pm

it was probably twitter!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bosch to transfer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosch to transfer.   Bosch to transfer. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:48 pm

Harbaugh said "Look, kiddo, I plan to run every single player's ass into the ground over the next few months to get them ready for fall camp. You've been away for months. Are you ready for that?"

"No, coach, I don't think I am."

Bosch to transfer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosch to transfer.   Bosch to transfer. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:19 pm

Also if you look at the Roster, seem Hoke and the crew really stocked up on OL people there are loke 16 OL on the roster. and yet the line is the weakLink. HMMM

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Bosch to transfer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosch to transfer.   Bosch to transfer. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:27 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
MGOBLUEBC wrote:

This could be Harbaugh making an example.  You are either all for UM or you aren't.  Seems like he told Bosch that he would have to earn his way back, meet certain criteria.

Apparently this is the case from what I'm seeing also, fish.

Coach is weeding out the lazy non-dedicated ones, I guess. Good for him.

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Bosch to transfer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosch to transfer.   Bosch to transfer. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:16 pm

dwoody wrote:
it was probably twitter!

Post of the decade!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bosch to transfer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosch to transfer.   Bosch to transfer. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bosch to transfer.
Page 1 of 1