Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Take On 2016 Recruiting Needs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

My Take On 2016 Recruiting Needs  Empty
PostSubject: My Take On 2016 Recruiting Needs    My Take On 2016 Recruiting Needs  EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:07 pm

Here's my take on what Jim and the Gang need to get for 2016 season and a breakdown on each position

QB-We have Five QB's right now and we know Jim love to add more QBs to the roster KJ Costello and Jacob Eason a 5-star QB from Georgia that Jim Likes I think we might get one of them or maybe both.

RB- We are loaded at RB's but we need a speedster RB for catching in the backfield change in pace in 2016 we need to get just one.

FB- Fullback is very important and Kerridge and Houma wont be arrond long I think Jim going to get one or two in the 2016 class.

WR- That is a huge need because the guys on the roster is unknown at this point. Amara Darboh will be WR#1 and Ways,Chesson need to stepup. Back to the topic at hand We need WRs that stand out in the 2016 class also Three WR's in the class that's one of the biggest need.

TE-We know TE's is most important in this offense. we did get Tyrone Wheatley Jr but it doesnt hurt to get two more TE's in the 2016 class.

OL- The depth of the O-Line is decent but i think with Drevno we going to be looking hard for some great O-Line in 2016 to add to the roster.

DE- We did get Sheldon Johnson and Reuben Jones in the 2015 class but DE depth is decent but we need to look into this position a little to have options.

DT- we have depth in DT and Rashon Gary is the Number 1 DT in the nation but Number 1 overall I think we have a chance to get him and  New Recruiting Coordinator Chris Partridge was his former coach doesn't hurt also. if we get Gary that would be great.

LB- This is a biggest need on this team we have 3 seniors that are LB this year and unknown about  Roquan Smith if he want to come to Michigan but if he does that does help out for this season if not the LB core is in need for 2016 we need to get 3 LB's that can be a game changer.

CB- With Jourdan Lewis and Blake Countess on the roster right now we don't have that much depth but it's also a huge need and we did get Keith Washington in the 2015 class but he will Redshirt for sure but for the 2016 class that CB core is in a huge need for the 2016 class.

S- with Jabrill Peppers is switching to safety as we know of right now i think this position is not a need but something to look into.

K/P-well we did get Andrew David he will be here for 4-years as a kicker but getting a punter is a need and we need that right now. But that wont be hard to find a punter in the 2016 class
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: My Take On 2016 Recruiting Needs    My Take On 2016 Recruiting Needs  EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:10 pm

My thoughts below in RED

gm_goblue1205 wrote:

Here's my take on what Jim and the Gang need to get for 2016 season and a breakdown on each position

QB-We have Five QB's right now and we know Jim love to add more QBs to the roster KJ Costello and Jacob Eason a 5-star QB from Georgia that Jim Likes I think we might get one of them or maybe both.

Jim will add another. He wants as many options as possible. We saw what happened to us this year and on the flip side we saw what happened at O$U.

RB- We are loaded at RB's but we need a speedster RB for catching in the backfield change in pace in 2016 we need to get just one.

we are not loaded. Drake is a wildcard. No guarantees from him. We need another RB. Two RBs this year would have made me feel a bit better.

FB- Fullback is very important and Kerridge and Houma wont be arrond long I think Jim going to get one or two in the 2016 class.

I agree he will target a FB. #1 on my personal board is Reagan Williams.

WR- That is a huge need because the guys on the roster is unknown at this point. Amara Darboh will be WR#1 and Ways,Chesson need to stepup. Back to the topic at hand We need WRs that stand out in the 2016 class also Three WR's in the class that's one of the biggest need.

We're going to see exactly what TJ Weist does with the guys we have this year. But I agree they will target at least two WRs for the class.

TE-We know TE's is most important in this offense. we did get Tyrone Wheatley Jr but it doesnt hurt to get two more TE's in the 2016 class.

Yep, clark was a big miss but look for Bunting and Hill to step it up this year. That should help lighten JBs load a bit. I've seen tape on Hale Hentges and Jackson Harris. I assume they will offer both of them. from what I can tell the TE pool doesn't look all that great so a top tier TE will be a key target for the staff.

OL- The depth of the O-Line is decent but i think with Drevno we going to be looking hard for some great O-Line in 2016 to add to the roster.

I think they will continue to target O and D line guys the same as Hoke did. Jim wants big bodies and lots of them. I suspect we'll see three OL in this class.

DE- We did get Sheldon Johnson and Reuben Jones in the 2015 class but DE depth is decent but we need to look into this position a little to have options.

we got a bit of breathing room with Johnson and Jones. They will target two more in the 2016 class.

DT- we have depth in DT and Rashon Gary is the Number 1 DT in the nation but Number 1 overall I think we have a chance to get him and  New Recruiting Coordinator Chris Partridge was his former coach doesn't hurt also. if we get Gary that would be great.

LB- This is a biggest need on this team we have 3 seniors that are LB this year and unknown about  Roquan Smith if he want to come to Michigan but if he does that does help out for this season if not the LB core is in need for 2016 we need to get 3 LB's that can be a game changer.

Big big need. going to be interesting on how the recruiting of LBs shakes out. I'll post my personal board in a bit.

CB- With Jourdan Lewis and Blake Countess on the roster right now we don't have that much depth but it's also a huge need and we did get Keith Washington in the 2015 class but he will Redshirt for sure but for the 2016 class that CB core is in a huge need for the 2016 class.

S- with Jabrill Peppers is switching to safety as we know of right now i think this position is not a need but something to look into.

K/P-well we did get Andrew David he will be here for 4-years as a kicker but getting a punter is a need and we need that right now. But that wont be hard to find a punter in the 2016 class

Look for Kenny Allen to take punting duties. That kid has a leg.

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: My Take On 2016 Recruiting Needs    My Take On 2016 Recruiting Needs  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:35 pm

http://www.maizenbluenation.com/2015/02/fridays-future-huddle-looks-at-2016.html?spref=fb

Sandy....Maizenbluenation mainly taking a look at 2016 QB recruiting...list of 2016 offers, plus one for 2017 near the bottom.

They are saying K.J Costello will visit with his father in a couple of weeks and it is possible he will commit while in AA.

Go Blue!! Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Take On 2016 Recruiting Needs    My Take On 2016 Recruiting Needs  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Take On 2016 Recruiting Needs
Page 1 of 1