Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If Michigan wins 1 remaining game

Go down 
+2
wshoes
the artist formally known
6 posters
AuthorMessage

If Michigan wins 1 remaining game Empty
PostSubject: If Michigan wins 1 remaining game   If Michigan wins 1 remaining game EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:50 pm

I hope its the 1 tonight. I know that all the stars will have to align for that to Happen . pirat pirat

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: If Michigan wins 1 remaining game   If Michigan wins 1 remaining game EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 4:01 pm

I do not have a good feeling about tonight but I agree with your sentiments. I would trade a win tonight for any 3 possible wins from remaining games.

Just think this is going to be a problem especially if we get down early or get in foul trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Michigan wins 1 remaining game   If Michigan wins 1 remaining game EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:09 pm

embarrassing,just embarrassing. Looks like John didn't have them ready for this one. Either that or Tommy say's who dat says I a bad coach.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: If Michigan wins 1 remaining game   If Michigan wins 1 remaining game EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:31 pm

Ouch…bad bad year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Michigan wins 1 remaining game   If Michigan wins 1 remaining game EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:41 pm

18 in the paint and its not over yet, JOHN RECRUIT A BIG GUY. You got 2 6'9" marsh mellows there . As Jim would tell you . YOU NEED a tough guy in there.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Michigan wins 1 remaining game   If Michigan wins 1 remaining game EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:21 am

42 points in the Paint, is that stat telling . They talk about how great MSU is, well I think when they play someone who can match up inside, which we obviously can't then I'll be impressed. Right now this inside game for Michigan is high school quality at best. Poor technique poor work ethic, poor quality.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: If Michigan wins 1 remaining game   If Michigan wins 1 remaining game EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:21 am

This season cannot end fast enough. Tired of hoping for mercy at the end of seasons for Michigan sports teams. Shit better improve starting with football.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: If Michigan wins 1 remaining game   If Michigan wins 1 remaining game EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:08 pm

Shit WILL improve, starting with football. Count on it. This basketball season was a blip on the arc of Bielien coaching. He would have overcome attrition, it was the injuries that caused the unraveling.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: If Michigan wins 1 remaining game   If Michigan wins 1 remaining game EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:00 am

Agree, dwoody.

1. No team in the country (not even Kentucky) has lost more early entrants to the NBA the past two seasons.

2. On top of that, we lost Morgan to graduation and Horford to transfer.

3. On top of THAT, we are down two scholarship players because of Duncan Robinson and Austin Hatch.

4. On top of THAT, we lose our top 2 returning players and top 100 recruit. Walton, LeVert, Wilson.

Too much attrition and injury to overcome. Sucks, but it's hard to blame Beilein. I doubt there is another team in the country (351 teams) that is down to 8 scholarship players.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: If Michigan wins 1 remaining game   If Michigan wins 1 remaining game EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:25 am

Michigan suffered because JB is TOO good. He coaches players up better than anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Michigan wins 1 remaining game   If Michigan wins 1 remaining game EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:02 pm

No way I blame Belien, he has the players there to succeed, they have open looks , and good defensive scheme, my only draw back is he doesn't get the 2 BIGS that we need every year to stop other teams from pounding us inside.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: If Michigan wins 1 remaining game   If Michigan wins 1 remaining game EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:07 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
No way I blame Belien, he has the players there to succeed, they have open looks , and good defensive scheme, my only draw back is he doesn't get the 2 BIGS that we need every year to stop other teams from pounding us inside.

I wasn't intending to blame JB. What I meant by my remark is that he takes players like Stauskas and Levert, basically add-ons to the recruiting class three years ago, and in a year or so he turns them into early-entry NBA prospects, so they aren't around long enough for Michigan to get the full benefit of their talent. Can you imagine a starting line-up this year with Burke, McGary, Robinson, Stauskas, and LeVert? It could have happened, but JB made them too damn good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Michigan wins 1 remaining game   If Michigan wins 1 remaining game Empty

Back to top Go down

If Michigan wins 1 remaining game
Page 1 of 1