Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spring Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Spring Game Empty
PostSubject: Spring Game   Spring Game EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:54 am

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/03/jim_harbaugh_hopes_to_have_act.html
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Spring Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Game   Spring Game EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:00 am

Cool, sounds like we're going to actually have a game..............NICE. That and the fact we have JH as coach should draw more fans to the game, for sure. I would love to see +75,000 attend......is it doable? Guess a lot would depend on the weather.

Here's a cool clip of brother John addressing the team:

http://mgovideo.com/john-harbaugh-spring-practice-speech/

kind of funny.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Spring Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Game   Spring Game EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 10:42 am

I think (weather cooperating) it will probably one of the all time best attended spring games because of the excitement around the program. I don't see 75,000 though. I have never attended one, though I've watched the last couple on BTN. I've been told they were deadly dull affairs. I think this year will be far more interesting.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Spring Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Game   Spring Game EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:34 pm

Yeah, 75k might be stretching it quite a bit but, it sure would be nice to see the support for the team & the new coach(s). I imagine the team would feed off of that going into the summer & fall.

Wtf, Penn St. hires Franklin & they get 72,000 at their spring game?  OSU got 62k? Yet Michigan had a whopping 15k. It would seem the hiring of JH (with his reputation) would draw quite a crowd, especially after the last 7 years! Who the h*ll ever heard of James Franklin before he got to PSU? I didn't!

So, why is it Michigan doesn't draw a bigger crowd? I've not been to one (cause I live too far away) so I have no idea. Do we need more of a game day experience? Band? Certainly Michigan can afford to throw an inviting spring game. Thoughts?

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/4/7/5590714/spring-game-attendance-numbers-2014
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Spring Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Game   Spring Game EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:06 pm

In the recent years and especially under Hoke there was a lot of standing around and it was kind of a funky format.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spring Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Game   Spring Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring Game
Page 1 of 1