Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm in Ann Arbor for the spring game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gm_goblue1205

gm_goblue1205

I'm in Ann Arbor for the spring game Empty
PostSubject: I'm in Ann Arbor for the spring game   I'm in Ann Arbor for the spring game EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:35 pm

Well guys i just got in to ann arbor around 2 30 this afternoon and i know my way around Ann Arbor so who's going to the game tomorrow
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: I'm in Ann Arbor for the spring game   I'm in Ann Arbor for the spring game EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:45 pm

Probably not, but I live down here. And unless you've lived here somewhat recently you don't know Ann Arbor. A bunch of one-way streets all going in the same direction. The joke down here used to be that Ann Arbor's infrastucture was it's own defense system. If anything became ugly down here we could just turn the one-way street signs the other way and screw everything up....

All that being said, Welcome. Enjoy the rain in April within the city of Ann Arbor. It's the only month of the year when we try to be some other town (Ann Arbor could easily pass for Seattle this month with all of the rain and Starbucks).

Oh yea, it's Hash-Bash this weekend too....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: I'm in Ann Arbor for the spring game   I'm in Ann Arbor for the spring game EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:52 pm

Have fun GM!!

Go Blue!! Smile

umichfaninpa

umichfaninpa

PostSubject: Re: I'm in Ann Arbor for the spring game   I'm in Ann Arbor for the spring game EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:20 pm

We are here, stopped at cabelas around 12:30 and checked in the hotel at 2:30. Kids hit the pool for awhile, then went to pizza house, briarwood mall and back for some swimming.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: I'm in Ann Arbor for the spring game   I'm in Ann Arbor for the spring game EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:17 am

On our way. Be there at 10:00

PostSubject: Re: I'm in Ann Arbor for the spring game   I'm in Ann Arbor for the spring game Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm in Ann Arbor for the spring game
Page 1 of 1