Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gary not coming to the BBQ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Gary not coming to the BBQ? Empty
PostSubject: Gary not coming to the BBQ?   Gary not coming to the BBQ? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:24 pm

http://www.scout.com/college/michigan/story/1568077-will-nation-s-1-player-make-michigan-s-bbq

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Gary not coming to the BBQ?   Gary not coming to the BBQ? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:44 pm

couldn't get a ride. a bummer but definitely not a deal breaker. he knows Michigan and is comfortable with Michigan. Will have to settle for two more visits  before NSD. Unofficial to a game and an Official after the season.

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: Gary not coming to the BBQ?   Gary not coming to the BBQ? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:53 pm

Georgia is my guess.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Gary not coming to the BBQ?   Gary not coming to the BBQ? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:50 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
Georgia is my guess.

nope. no need to fret here. UM is still the sure bet at this point and time. His ride just didn't work out. Like I said before, he's been in AA a few times. He's familiar with the campus and the coaches. He's familiar with the program. He'll have two more visits before it's all said and done. Just a bummer that he couldn't get there to spend some time with a few of his future teammates ha ha!

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Gary not coming to the BBQ?   Gary not coming to the BBQ? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:27 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
MGOBLUEBC wrote:
Georgia is my guess.

nope. no need to fret here. UM is still the sure bet at this point and time. His ride just didn't work out. Like I said before, he's been in AA a few times. He's familiar with the campus and the coaches. He's familiar with the program. He'll have two more visits before it's all said and done. Just a bummer that he couldn't get there to spend some time with a few of his future teammates ha ha!

The negative that I see is that he won't be able to sell Michigan to the couple of undecided recruits. Maybe an alum will volunteer their plane to pick-up Gary and take him back? Or actually wouldn't that be a violation of sorts?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gary not coming to the BBQ?   Gary not coming to the BBQ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gary not coming to the BBQ?
Page 1 of 1