Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gary to USC?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EJinGA

Gary to USC? Empty
PostSubject: Gary to USC?   Gary to USC? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:42 pm

An ESPN Insider article says that Rashan Gary visited USC and said the visit could be a 'game changer'.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfrecruiting/on-the-trail/insider/post?id=74718
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Gary to USC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary to USC?   Gary to USC? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 2:36 pm

I fully expect him to play for anyone other than UM. If he ends up blue, I'll be thrilled, but I expect the worst.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

Gary to USC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary to USC?   Gary to USC? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 3:05 pm

More importantly, his mother approves after claiming the bordering neighborhoods are safe enough.

I'm going to go out and guess the L.A. scene will lure him to USC, and Michigan loses out. Hand 2.0.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Gary to USC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary to USC?   Gary to USC? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 3:37 pm

EJinGA wrote:
More importantly, his mother approves after claiming the bordering neighborhoods are safe enough.

I'm going to go out and guess the L.A. scene will lure him to USC, and Michigan loses out. Hand 2.0.

***Video is NSFW***

Well, he is from Jersey so of course the neighborhoods aren't that bad by comparison. Still doesn't mean thy are good though. I recall when I went to California to visit my best-friend in I think 2007. We were on our way back from a Dodgers game and ran out of gas on the 405. Not the best neighborhood, no where near Detroit status but still kinda shady. More industrial shady though. Still, when a large rap group makes both an album and a movie about your city that can't be a good thing.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1398426/

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Gary to USC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary to USC?   Gary to USC? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 9:06 pm

I read the same article. No doubt they are playing this very close to the vest. I think it would be a crock of shit to see him end up at USC. Michigan has recruited him for 2 years+ and then they waltz in two week to NSD and snag him. I don't think so. I also don't the momma's boy is going to be on the opposite coast of his mom.

If I had a knock on Gary it would be that they feel the need to string 10 teams along. I get that it is a big deal to be a recruit but still most narrow their lists down. They seem to like the attention too much and want everyone to keep chasing them right down to the very end.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Gary to USC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary to USC?   Gary to USC? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 11:40 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
I read the same article.  No doubt they are playing this very close to the vest.    I think it would be a crock of shit to see him end up at USC.  Michigan has recruited him for 2 years+ and then they waltz in two week to NSD and snag him.  I don't think so.  I also don't the momma's boy is going to be on the opposite coast of his mom.  

If I had a knock on Gary it would be that they feel the need to string 10 teams along.  I get that it is a big deal to be a recruit but still most narrow their lists down.  They seem to like the attention too much and want everyone to keep chasing them right down to the very end.

He only has a few. The 4 he visited thus far (Auburn, UM, Ole'Miss, and u$c). He's still trying to determine which school gets his 5th official visit (LSU, Clemson, or 'bama). We know ohio state is out as he went there as an unofficial visitor and his Mom hated it.

I honestly have no inside info. on this but it still looks HIGHLY probable that he comes to Michigan. Of course no guarantee though.

http://cfn.scout.com/a.z?s=451&p=8&c=1&nid=6942095

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

Gary to USC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary to USC?   Gary to USC? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 9:42 am

MgoBlue wrote:
They seem to like the attention too much and want everyone to keep chasing them right down to the very end.

Maybe he's a woman trapped in a man's body.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Gary to USC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary to USC?   Gary to USC? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 12:06 pm

I know somewhere he said he had 9 and now with USC 10 schools in play. His words not mine. Yes it would seem to most that his visits would indicate the serious contenders but to my knowledge he has never thinned the heard.

He will be in AA this weekend-

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Nations-1-Set-To-Return-To-Michigan-4295630

Time to close the deal!
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Gary to USC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary to USC?   Gary to USC? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 12:12 pm

Nordin visiting USC.  Another coach leaves and then screws us.  #Baxter. Wouldn't be surprised if he was instrumental in getting Gary to visit.

https://twitter.com/allentrieu/status/689254837838581761
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Gary to USC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary to USC?   Gary to USC? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:53 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
I know somewhere he said he had 9 and now with USC 10 schools in play. His words not mine.  Yes it would seem to most that his visits would indicate the serious contenders but to my knowledge he has never thinned the heard.

He will be in AA this weekend-

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Nations-1-Set-To-Return-To-Michigan-4295630

Time to close the deal!

During his interview on ESPN at the All-Star game he said he had 10 on his list but I am pretty sure it was his momma that corrected him that there were 2, then he and his momma went on and on about how he loves to eat and about the new food court at UM. I took from her jumping in like that that there were only 2 on HER mind that were still in the hunt at that time.

Go Blue!! Smile

MgoBlue

Gary to USC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary to USC?   Gary to USC? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:02 pm

Good to hear I suppose. Make it 3 with USC. Can't wait for signing day.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Gary to USC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary to USC?   Gary to USC? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:01 am

https://twitter.com/mgobluegr/status/689603556169613315
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Gary to USC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary to USC?   Gary to USC? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:02 am

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2016/01/rashan_gary_reportedly_returni.html#incart_most-commented_wolverines

Nothing to fear...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Gary to USC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary to USC?   Gary to USC? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:49 pm

Oh I will fear until he signs. I am not the biggest recruiting guru here BUT what I saw Gary do in the UA game I have never seen before. This was not cherry picked HS highlights for a recruiting video. It was not against crappy teams. It was against other kids who are the best at their position. IMO he is the best recruit I have seen. I want him at Michigan bad.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Gary to USC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary to USC?   Gary to USC? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 3:41 pm

Gary has it narrowed down to Michigan and Clemson.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2613065-rashan-gary-latest-news-and-rumors-on-5-star-dt-recruit?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=recruiting

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

Gary to USC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary to USC?   Gary to USC? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:49 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2613065-rashan-gary-latest-news-and-rumors-on-5-star-dt-recruit?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=recruiting

Onwenu to M$U and Gray to Clemson!! Hope and pray that I am big time wrong....on both of them!!!!

Go Blue!! Smile

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Gary to USC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary to USC?   Gary to USC? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 8:14 pm

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:

Onwenu to M$U and Gray to Clemson!!   Hope and pray that I am big time wrong....on both of them!!!!

Go Blue!!   Smile  

I'll admit, Onwenu has caught my attention. Gary is fully to Michigan though.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gary to USC? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary to USC?   Gary to USC? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gary to USC?
Page 1 of 1