Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

20 Things Harbaugh Did That Prove He Is Insane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EJinGA

20 Things Harbaugh Did That Prove He Is Insane Empty
PostSubject: 20 Things Harbaugh Did That Prove He Is Insane   20 Things Harbaugh Did That Prove He Is Insane EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 12:30 pm

http://lostlettermen.com/slideshow/20-times-jim-harbaugh-proved-he-is-crazy/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_653479

Interesting...
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

20 Things Harbaugh Did That Prove He Is Insane Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 Things Harbaugh Did That Prove He Is Insane   20 Things Harbaugh Did That Prove He Is Insane EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 3:49 pm

6. his handshakes have started fights: Can't wait till M beats sparty, love JH to say something along the lines to Dantonio, M is back bitch!!! or your enjoy being our little sister again (OK that won't happen but I can only imagine the smirk/smile on JH's face)

7. His 2pt attempts have also started fights: If JH gets the chance to rub it into sparty or buckeyes, GO FOR IT!!!

8. He wiped blood players blood on his face: Yea that's crazy, but if would get the troops fired up, hell yea do it!

10: He boots and rallies during drills: From working with HS athletes, I know the kids love it when their coach does drills wiling to go thru the same hell as the players. This will rally the M players.

11: He challenged himself to do 100 push-ups: see #10

12: Push-ups with a walrus: Hey why not get the chance, do it. Hell I'd do it!

18: His sideline meltdowns are epic: As long as he doesn't pull a Woody Hayes & start throwing the yard markers or hitting a ref, going a little ape shit is OK.

15 days to kick-off!!! Can't wait to see the bat-shit crazy, the one, the only, our coach Mr. Jim Harbaugh in action!!!

M GO BLUE!!!

Back to top Go down

20 Things Harbaugh Did That Prove He Is Insane
Page 1 of 1