Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

grading Last nights game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

grading Last nights game Empty
PostSubject: grading Last nights game   grading Last nights game EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:11 am

Since Michigan is a Higher learning institution I'm not going to grade on a curve

Offense : D               Defense :B

Quarterback Very Happy-          Defensive line :B+

Running back : C-         Linebackers :B

Offensive Line : D-       Cornerbacks :B+

Tight End : A                Safety :C

Wide outs :C+

Rudock had 2 chances for TC overthrown twice,  and 3 int 1 for a touchdown , not very impressive threw the short passes well but, man the chances missed ere horrific. Running back didn't real show much, but that could be because the offensive line is really, really bad, OMG  ! Butts was great ,can't even think how bad it would have been without him.

The defense was stout, good couple of stands, they still can't account for a mobile QB looked a little like Rutgers last year. Corners played well especially on the screens. All in all I thought they would lose this game I liked some of what I saw, but stil was left somewhat disappointed. Surprised

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: grading Last nights game   grading Last nights game EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:56 pm

the absolute biggest disappointment for me was the continuing atrocious play of the Oline .... what the fuck did John Jansen see in the submarine that on the pregame show he said that Oline was much better than last year .... not worried about Rudock , INTs are correctable , the over throws happen as well , lets remember he was never known for throwing the deep ball at Iowa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: grading Last nights game   grading Last nights game EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 3:07 pm

Listening to the report, may have to give some of the offensive line woes to the Backs who failed to hit Holes.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: grading Last nights game   grading Last nights game EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 3:11 pm

yes the backs missed holes but the Oline play was terrible plain and simple
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: grading Last nights game   grading Last nights game EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 4:53 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
yes the backs missed holes but the Oline play was terrible plain and simple

+10, especially Kalis!!!

Go Blue!! Smile

BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: grading Last nights game   grading Last nights game EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Hey Joe66 ... what the hell is it with our 5 * studs, Kalis, Green and Morris .... thank god for Peppers !!!
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: grading Last nights game   grading Last nights game EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:38 pm

I think you guys are blowing the o-line issues way out of proportion. Utah has a very good d-line. They typically get a couple sacks a game. They got zero.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: grading Last nights game   grading Last nights game EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 4:48 am

MgoBlue wrote:
I think you guys are blowing the o-line issues way out of proportion.  Utah has a very good d-line.  They typically get a couple sacks a game.  They got zero.  

2.6 YPC....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: grading Last nights game   grading Last nights game EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 6:42 am

Did you miss the part where I said Utah has a good d-line?
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: grading Last nights game   grading Last nights game EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:46 am

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Hey Joe66 ... what the hell is it with our 5 * studs, Kalis, Green and Morris .... thank god for Peppers !!!

Bo, I wish I knew as I would be as rich as Trump if I did. The way I see it all of the QBs have the same coaches. All of the RBs have the same coaches. All of the OL have the same coaches. They were all rated by the same coaches/services as was Peppers. Yet, we have two guys sitting on the bench and the third sitting on his ass in the middle of the field!! I do believe that Kalis hurts us the most.....he is starting. My only guess for him is that he is one hell of a practice player. The thing that bothers me is it feels like we now have some real coaches, especially OL coaches, yet I watch that man (1 with 2:49 left in the first half he came off the ball, made contact, was blocked into the air and put on his ass....on a running play to the other side of the line...(2 towards the end of the game we threw a screen pass to Darboh on the RIGHT side....pretty much everyone blocks straight up or towards the right goes left....Kalis PULLS to the left...and, to me, the best...UA is 4th and 1...down 24-10...running Smith to our left....Cole buries his guy...Poggi has his man blocked...there is a hole but Utah has a guy in the hole and one guys behind him....Kalis doesn't even look in the hole...he runs by the hole and touches, doesn't block, the guy that Poggi is still blocking....Smith could not run to the outside on the left because GUESS WHO was in his way??? Guys, I don't have an issue with Kalis. I am from Ohio and he came from northern Ohio, so I started watching him and wanting him to do very well. And I am not saying all of the other OL had a fantastic day....just take a look at our rushing average. All I am saying is, when you really watch him, Kyle Kalis is making it tough on the other guys to get their jobs done.

Go Blue!! Smile

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: grading Last nights game   grading Last nights game EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:06 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
Did you miss the part where I said Utah has a good d-line?  

I guess you missed the part where I inferred that "This is Michigan" and it is expected that we do better.  There are no excuses...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: grading Last nights game   grading Last nights game Empty

Back to top Go down

grading Last nights game
Page 1 of 1