Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME

Go down 
+6
fishgoblue22
wshoes
BOLEACH7
BetterThansparty
NCHawk
the artist formally known
10 posters
AuthorMessage

RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME Empty
PostSubject: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:49 pm

HE MISS WIDE OPEN RECIEVERS AND DOESN'T THROW ANY BETTER THAN A FRESHMAN. Evil or Very Mad

WAS hoping he would come in and make some good quick sharp passes . They are boring me to death right now. All this hype and losing 7-3
Back to top Go down
NCHawk

NCHawk

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:05 pm

HA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:16 pm

Ist Qtr was yuck 2nd half now that's Michigan football Smile bounce :
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:36 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
HE MISS WIDE OPEN RECIEVERS AND DOESN'T THROW ANY BETTER THAN A FRESHMAN. Evil or Very Mad

WAS hoping he would come in and make some good quick sharp passes . They are boring me to death right now. All this hype and losing 7-3

Spell his name correctly and maybe he'll play harder for you...

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:50 pm

He is a steady QB just what this team needs .... he hung in there today and improved on his first game ... no one said he was Tom Brady
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 8:19 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
He is a steady QB just what this team needs .... he hung in there today and improved on his first game ... no one said he was Tom Brady

Right there with you, he's very accurate.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 8:57 pm

His pocket presence is light years ahead of what UM has had lately.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:14 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
His pocket presence is light years ahead of what UM has had lately.

At least light years fish!!!

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 11:14 pm

Thoughts on Speight coming out to end the game and not Morris?
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:03 am

I wondered about that. One could take that to mean Morrris is injured (not likely) or Morris has dropped to at least third!! I told my grandson I think we may have a better idea next week as it will hopefully be more of a blowout and the second group will come in sooner. Just my opinion.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 8:42 am

MgoBlue wrote:

This is kinda skimpy evidence and may not be right but Shane did not look emotionally involved on the sidelines to me. Possibly sulking? IF that is true, that might explain why JH did not put him in.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:47 am

wshoes wrote:
MgoBlue wrote:

This is kinda skimpy evidence and may not be right but  Shane did not look emotionally involved on the sidelines to me. Possibly sulking? IF that is true, that might explain why JH did not put him in.

this is exactly how I took it.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:39 am

I was told a few months ago that Morris has the nickname (attitude) of "Johnny Football" by most of the players. I understand that you need to have an attitude to play football, especially QB, at this level, but an "entitled" attitude around the guys, to me, is not the right way to handle yourself. Anyway, IF true, and I have no reason to doubt that, then I guess that might explain his look on the sidelines.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:15 pm

GOBLUEJOE66 wrote:
I was told a few months ago that Morris has the nickname (attitude) of "Johnny Football" by most of the players.  I understand that you need to have an attitude to play football, especially QB, at this level, but an "entitled" attitude around the guys, to me, is not the right way to handle yourself.  Anyway, IF true, and I have no reason to doubt that, then I guess that might explain his look on the sidelines.  

Go Blue!!  Smile

I've never met the kid either although I've heard the same thing about him. Well, not the "Johnny Football" thing but that fact that he does have a "me-first" attitude...
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:23 pm

every time I looked onto the sideline he had his head down and was near the back of the players near the benches .... for me I think he is gone next year ... as for Speight coming in , I think Harbaugh was hesitant to put Morris in and have the crowd and reporters think " all Morris is good for is mop up duty with two plays left ".... so he saved him that embarrassment
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 5:10 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
every time I looked onto the sideline he had his head down and was near the back of the players near the benches .... for me I think he is gone next year ... as for Speight coming in , I think Harbaugh was hesitant to put Morris in and have the crowd and reporters think  " all Morris is good for is mop up duty with two plays left ".... so he saved him that embarrassment

...or now it could be "Morris isn't even good enough for mop up duty".
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:23 am

BOLEACH7 wrote:
every time I looked onto the sideline he had his head down and was near the back of the players near the benches .... for me I think he is gone next year ... as for Speight coming in , I think Harbaugh was hesitant to put Morris in and have the crowd and reporters think  " all Morris is good for is mop up duty with two plays left ".... so he saved him that embarrassment

That's essentially what Harbaugh said in the presser.

Shane has taken meaningful snaps for this team in the past, and he wasn't going to throw him in there to take a couple QB kneels.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:46 pm

interesting tidbits...

http://mgoblog.com/

- Rudock drew praise for his coolness under pressure, but Harbaugh didn’t like the fumble or interception, particularly because he felt Rudock locked on his receiver on the pick.

- The same play was intercepted in practice, so Harbaugh took the blame and said he’s kicking himself for calling it in the game.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:56 pm

I saw that yesterday. Good for JH to take the blame, but it was Drevno that made that call.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:00 pm

Admin wrote:
I saw that yesterday. Good for JH to take the blame, but it was Drevno that made that call.

I don't think Drevno is calling plays. Watch JH when UM has the ball. Reading glasses on and play sheets in his hands. When UM on D, reading glasses off and play sheets dangle.

Harbaugh is calling the plays.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:06 pm

I was thinking the same, but when I rewatched the game last night, I saw Drevno calling out and JH making the signals.

I can't say for certain personally.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 3:43 pm

Jimmy said it was a bad read and he said that that same play had resulted in an INT in practice .... and I quote " so I kick myself for calling that play "
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 3:47 pm

My assumption is that Drevno calls the plays but they must be approved by Coach Harbaugh. You know what kind of control freak that guy is, God love him.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 3:49 pm

I agree that Drevno has a lot of input and works in tandem with Jimmy .... refreshing that we have a head coach in tune with the game
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:32 am

Yeah I saw the quote the other day. My thoughts are along New Blue's, Drevno is 'calling' the play but each is approved or unapproved by Harbaugh...a la Kiffen and Saban down at Bama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:26 pm

Admin wrote:
I was thinking the same, but when I rewatched the game last night, I saw Drevno calling out and JH making the signals.

I can't say for certain personally.

I think Drevno calls the plays, but JH has the play sheet so he kbnows what is going on or can veto it if he wants something else, unlike Hoke who didn't know WTH was going on each play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME   RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME Empty

Back to top Go down

RUDAK HAS NOT IMPRESSED ME
Page 1 of 1