Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not at all impressed with Patterson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

Not at all impressed with Patterson Empty
PostSubject: Not at all impressed with Patterson   Not at all impressed with Patterson EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 1:39 pm

Wish they would give MaCaffery a chance I think he is a much better Passer Embarassed Embarassed

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Not at all impressed with Patterson   Not at all impressed with Patterson EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 3:08 pm

He made a big mistake staying in college. At best, a fifth-round pick.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Not at all impressed with Patterson   Not at all impressed with Patterson EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 7:15 pm

dwoody wrote:
He made a big mistake staying in college. At best, a fifth-round pick.

He's only a Jr. He isn't draft-eligible. Besides this is the NFL not the nba. People aren't drafted on potential in the NFL. He wouldn't even be drafted. D'Mac will be back next year as he will start. However it sounds as if Milton is turning some heads in practice. I hate saying this but if D'Mac struggles at all Milton may come in.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Not at all impressed with Patterson   Not at all impressed with Patterson EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 7:19 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Wish they would give MaCaffery a chance I think he is a much better Passer Embarassed Embarassed

I like D'Mac too and am looking for big things from him next year. I think that he still has happy feet in the pocket though. Then there's this: I know that he dressed yesterday but I still think he isn't completely ready yet after the concussion. I know that he passed the protocol (or else he would not have dressed) but it was mainly to get him reacquainted to football. Milton was the backup yesterday, D'Mac was the emergency QB.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Not at all impressed with Patterson   Not at all impressed with Patterson EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 11:27 pm

I'm talking about Patterson, who is a senior.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Not at all impressed with Patterson   Not at all impressed with Patterson EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 3:53 am

Hindsight is 20/20. I'm still saying that changing the offense this year was a big mistake. It didn't need changing, just better playcalling. Even though it is not radically different (a'las rich clod and his debacle) you can plainly see that the guys just aren't completely comfortable with it yet. That explains all of the fumbles, and our line isn't as good as expected. Shea isn't as good as we thought either.

I haven't thrown in the towel on the season yet although my arm is pretty loose.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not at all impressed with Patterson   Not at all impressed with Patterson EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 2:39 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
Hindsight is 20/20.  I'm still saying that changing the offense this year was a big mistake.  It didn't need changing, just better playcalling.  Even though it is not radically different (a'las rich clod and his debacle) you can plainly see that the guys just aren't completely comfortable with it yet.  That explains all of the fumbles, and our line isn't as good as expected.  Shea isn't as good as we thought either.

I haven't thrown in the towel on the season yet although my arm is pretty loose.

Just like the Michigan ball carriers arm are pretty loose. Cough it up cough it Up affraid affraid affraid jocolor jocolor

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Not at all impressed with Patterson   Not at all impressed with Patterson EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 8:08 pm

Not saying he is or isn't- I don't know, but what do you base your assertion that you think he is a much better passer on? High school? Watching him warm-up?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Not at all impressed with Patterson   Not at all impressed with Patterson EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 4:56 am

wshoes wrote:

Not saying he is or isn't- I don't know, but what do you base your assertion that you think he is a much better passer on? High school? Watching him warm-up?

Unlike 'artist I am not willing to say that Dylan is the better passer, currently at least. I've heard, second-hand of course, that DMac does indeed have one hell of an arm. That was in High School of course and as we all know High School is vastly different from college. Just like a State St. player is vastly different from a Main St. player. That being said I'm looking forward to next year with DMac at the helm, that is assuming that he beats out Milton, McNamara, and Johnson (who is only a 3-star currently and a true freshman starting is HIGHLY doubtful but I saw fluff pieces about him tearing it up this year IN HIGH SCHOOL). Please note I'm not saying that Johnson will even challenge for playing time next year, odds are he won't. There aren't too many true Freshmen who have started at QB at Michigan. And the last one, Henne was a 5-star and even then he was forced into action due to injury to Gutz.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Not at all impressed with Patterson   Not at all impressed with Patterson EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 7:27 am

Michigan had TWO frosh QBs in 2009, as I recall -- Tate and Denard. I suppose they don't count for some reason.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Not at all impressed with Patterson   Not at all impressed with Patterson EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 11:06 pm

dwoody wrote:
Michigan had TWO frosh QBs in 2009, as I recall -- Tate and Denard. I suppose they don't count for some reason.

They count but I blocked that memory for obvious reasons. How did that turn out?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Not at all impressed with Patterson   Not at all impressed with Patterson EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 11:14 pm

How did that whole RR-Joke era turn out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not at all impressed with Patterson   Not at all impressed with Patterson Empty

Back to top Go down

Not at all impressed with Patterson
Page 1 of 1