Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unverified rumor....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Unverified rumor.... Empty
PostSubject: Unverified rumor....   Unverified rumor.... EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 9:52 pm

...Green to transfer. Wouldn't shock me of course I've heard nothing about it. TWOSS is that nothing gets out anymore so I'm not sure where this came from? Possibly someone just throwing shit against the wall to see of it'll stick?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Unverified rumor....   Unverified rumor.... EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 10:04 pm

http://www.maizenbrew.com/football/2015/9/21/9363601/michigan-football-mailbag-derrick-green-jake-rudock-michigan-football-spartans-buckeyes

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Unverified rumor....   Unverified rumor.... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 6:30 am

On Saturday when he was being interviewed on the field after the game Isaac said something that could have been a shot at Green. He said "we all have our highschool rankings, but you have to come out here and work". I took that as some players weren't willing to do the work.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Unverified rumor....   Unverified rumor.... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 7:19 am

Been obvious for three years that he doesn't like to work what with showing up over weight his first year ... those who stay will be champions ... if true good luck to him
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Unverified rumor....   Unverified rumor.... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 10:17 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
On Saturday when he was being interviewed on the field after the game Isaac said something that could have been a shot at Green.  He said "we all have our highschool rankings, but you have to come out here and work".  I took that as some players weren't willing to do the work.

I took that as Isaac blasting himself because he was just as highly rated as Green (higher on rivals I believe) and he tanked his first year at USC. so my take on that was Ty calling himself out but now that you mention it like that fish I can see what you're getting at.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Unverified rumor....   Unverified rumor.... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 10:34 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
On Saturday when he was being interviewed on the field after the game Isaac said something that could have been a shot at Green.  He said "we all have our highschool rankings, but you have to come out here and work".  I took that as some players weren't willing to do the work.

I took that as Isaac blasting himself because he was just as highly rated as Green (higher on rivals I believe) and he tanked his first year at USC. so my take on that was Ty calling himself out but now that you mention it like that fish I can see what you're getting at.

Could be just throwing it out there as a General comment.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Unverified rumor....   Unverified rumor.... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 11:32 am

I would not say that Isaac tanked in any way. As a true freshman on a team loaded with highly rated tailbacks (USC) he got somewhere around 250-300 yards on over 5 yd per carry and looked good doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unverified rumor....   Unverified rumor.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Unverified rumor....
Page 1 of 1