Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There is a rumor...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

There is a rumor... Empty
PostSubject: There is a rumor...   There is a rumor... EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 9:26 pm

...that there is a game tomorrow. You wouldn't know it from the activity, or lack thereof, on this board.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: There is a rumor...   There is a rumor... EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 11:17 pm

There has been little activity pregame all season. I think people are getting tired of failed expectations, or the SOSO. When you think about it, it's absurd to bitch about fairly consistent 10-3 seasons but expectations have been sky high pretty much since Bo arrived, except for the lost years.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: There is a rumor...   There is a rumor... EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 1:07 pm

team is pretty much average. The Defense is way better than anyone had a right to expect, but that offense is MHE doesn't really excite me. It was supposed to be a wide open chance to score evry play kind a offense, and its a blah blah blah kind of offense, yet with Jim its in Shea we trust.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: There is a rumor...   There is a rumor... EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 6:41 pm

I think in the start (and by start I mean the 5-2 start) people had too high of expectations. Even though you still can't really see it yet, the offense has changed immensely. If you think about it 5-2 is actually a good record. Especially when you consider that the 2 losses were to top 10 teams, on the road at that. Granted the way Michigan lost to Wisconsin was very disappointing. And the first half of the Penn State game was ugly, but the second half gave us hope until "the play" (which was not anyone's fault, blaming a loss on one play when in reality there were dozens of plays that were more impactful than that play).

I recall talking to a Michigan fan over the summer who was saying that Michigan was going to be undefeated this year. He was so confident. He made me bet with him on the over/under which was 10.5, he took the over like an idiot. So I've already won that bet. Our second wager was on the ohio state game, he gave me ohio state and 6.5 points. So when Michigan wins by 4 points I'll get the best of both worlds, a win over ohio state and a win in our second bet.

Of course there were also people on the other end of the spectrum. There are 2 of my other acquaintances/friends who bet me that Michigan would not win more than 7 games. I'm 1 win away from winning those bts as well. Before the season started I said that Michigan would win 9/10 games. I predicted the Wisconsin loss (not the way it happened though, I didn't foresee that pathetic performance). I also said we'd probably lose 2 of the 3 games @PSU, vs. notre dame, or vs. ohio state. We almost pulled out the Penn State game, obliterated notre dame (I didn't see that coming), and ohio doesn't look promising however talking to ohio state people they are worried. This reeks of John Cooper to them. Go through the season until Michigan unblemished and then lay an egg. Even after Cooper they'd do great all year but they would undoubtedly lose 1 game they have no business losing (i.e. Purdue, Penn State, Virginia Tech, Iowa, etc.). That loss could be Michigan this year. ohio only has 3 games left (@Rutgers and there is no way they could lose that game), vs. Penn State which can't really be seen as a bad loss IF they lose it, and @Michigan (which would qualify as the token "bad loss").

We saw Dylan play an entire quarter today, he's not quite ready yet. That's it, end of debate. Shea is our starting QB. Is Shea perfect? Far from it but he is easily the best that we have. So shut up on the Shea criticism.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a rumor...   There is a rumor... EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 12:01 pm

We saw Dylan play an entire quarter today, he's not quite ready yet. That's it, end of debate. Shea is our starting QB. Is Shea perfect? Far from it but he is easily the best that we have. So shut up on the Shea criticism.

yes Dylan played a whole qtr, but Shea has played a whole season and get most reps in practice , I am not sure that if Dylon got all that time he wouldn't be better than Shea , more arm strength, better vision and better decisions

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: There is a rumor...   There is a rumor... EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 1:40 pm

We will be finding about about Dylan soon enough, probably.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: There is a rumor...   There is a rumor... EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 10:34 pm

the artist formally known wrote:

yes Dylan played a whole qtr, but Shea has played a whole season and get most reps in practice , I am not sure that if Dylon got all that time he wouldn't be better than Shea , more arm strength, better vision and better decisions

You quoted me yet did not cite it. I feel violated.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: There is a rumor...   There is a rumor... EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 11:36 am

don't pic up the soap dude

PostSubject: Re: There is a rumor...   There is a rumor... Empty

Back to top Go down

There is a rumor...
Page 1 of 1