Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preseason Rankings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Preseason Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Preseason Rankings   Preseason Rankings EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:36 pm

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings

I think MICHIGAN has the parts to be a top 15 team. I think we will eventually see them play their way up there this year.

wshoes

Preseason Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preseason Rankings   Preseason Rankings EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 9:43 am

I think we can be but many questions to be answered.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Preseason Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preseason Rankings   Preseason Rankings EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 10:33 am

Who doesn't have questions at this point. I see a crazy, crazy deep team. I also see some very difficult match ups for other teams like a 3 point shooting 6'10 Wagner. Wilson looks dynamic from what I saw last night. Robinson is a sharp shooter. MAAR and Dawkins with another year. Man if Chatman can start looking like his rating look out.

I am very excited for this coming season.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Preseason Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preseason Rankings   Preseason Rankings EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 10:59 am

They can't all play at once. It is great to be deep and we are but I wonder what the rotations are going to look like. A healthy Walton to make the offense go is a big key.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Preseason Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preseason Rankings   Preseason Rankings EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:30 am

I may be naive but I am not too worried about any one player. Spike is more than capable. Walton is our best pg but he is not Trey Burke. He has been rather inconsistent in the past. I agree the rotations will be interesting to see. I imagine Irvin and Spike will not be rushed into action. This will be another season where the high scorer is a different guy every night.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Preseason Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preseason Rankings   Preseason Rankings EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:35 am

I thought Walton played very well as a true freshman and decent considering he had a bad wheel for most of the time he played last year. Love Spike but he is a huge defensive liability and I'm a lot more comfortable with him at 15-20 minutes a game instead of 35.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

Preseason Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preseason Rankings   Preseason Rankings EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:54 am

Agree that Spike at 15-20 is ideal. I just hope Walton takes that next step and at the end of the season we are worried about him leaving for the NBA and not talking about if he is ever going to be that next great pg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Preseason Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preseason Rankings   Preseason Rankings Empty

Back to top Go down

Preseason Rankings
Page 1 of 1