Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's go, Penn State!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Let's go, Penn State!! Empty
PostSubject: Let's go, Penn State!!   Let's go, Penn State!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 7:56 pm

I hate Ohio even more now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's go, Penn State!!   Let's go, Penn State!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:07 pm

GOD, would I LOVE to see PSU win next week......but, doubt that will happen.

F'n Sucknuts.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Let's go, Penn State!!   Let's go, Penn State!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:23 pm

GOBLUEecuador wrote:

F'n Sucknuts.

I just don't see P$U beating M$U, especially at M$U, but I didn't see M$U beating the Suckeyes!!!! I SOOOO WANTED IT TO BE US!!!!!!

Go Blue!! Smile

PostSubject: Re: Let's go, Penn State!!   Let's go, Penn State!! EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:21 pm

Now that our chance at the BT championship is probably out the door, I hope we destroy the helpless sucknuts 50-0 next weekend. Fuck the nut faithful and their "Meyer is football God" bullshit. I SO want to destroy them. Time to bring Meyer off his pedestal as I personally think he's been lucky and OVER-RATED.

GO BLUE!
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go, Penn State!!   Let's go, Penn State!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:24 am

GOBLUEecuador wrote:

F'n Sucknuts.

Stranger things have happed. I don't see a PSU win next week either but hey, it could happen. Where there's life, there's hope. Beat the bucknuts is the first task though, then worry about Penn State.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Let's go, Penn State!!   Let's go, Penn State!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 7:52 am

It's never bad when UM wins and OSU loses on the same day, but I feel like I hate them more now.

Go PSU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's go, Penn State!!   Let's go, Penn State!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:11 am

Well, the sucknuts haven't really played anyone this year and I think Sparty just exposed them. Losing at home in Cowlumbus against a backup QB team? Ouch.

Sounds like the O$U players are not very happy with Lier and the play calling. Or, was the O$U players looking past Sparty to Michigan? Who knows, but, that was a surprise either way.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Let's go, Penn State!!   Let's go, Penn State!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:17 pm

beating OSU this week would be its own reward and I'm not going to spend 5 minutes worrying about PSU-MSU.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Let's go, Penn State!!   Let's go, Penn State!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:41 pm

wshoes wrote:
beating OSU this week would be its own reward and I'm not going to spend 5 minutes worrying about PSU-MSU.

+1
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Let's go, Penn State!!   Let's go, Penn State!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 3:52 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

You don't live in my environment. I need us and Penn State to win so the assholes in my world will shut the fuck up. Otherwise, it's going to be a loooong year.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Let's go, Penn State!!   Let's go, Penn State!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 5:13 pm

They bother you if you let them bother you.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go, Penn State!!   Let's go, Penn State!! EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:18 pm

sparty fans are like gnats. They serve no actual purpose, do not contribute anything to society, and just bug the shit out of you.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's go, Penn State!!   Let's go, Penn State!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's go, Penn State!!
Page 1 of 1