Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job

Go down 
+3
fishgoblue22
wshoes
the artist formally known
7 posters
AuthorMessage

D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job Empty
PostSubject: D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job   D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:11 pm

247 reporting that DJ Durkin has been contacted about other head coaching position . It used to be coaches and coaching staffs stayed together for years now every coach is like a 1 night stand. Coaches are not given chances of creating dynasty's or even getting a program done. Evil or Very Mad

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job   D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:23 pm

The only staffs that stayed together for years are those where the assistants are not in demand. Bo had several assistants in demand who left during his tenure. That is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job   D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:31 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/11/report_michigan_dc_dj_durkin_m.html#incart_river_index
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job   D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:32 pm

"Those who stay...." I believe this more than ever! Michigan could not have a better head coach!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job   D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 3:29 pm

Sure, when I make a topic asking if we should be concerned it is brushed off but when artist does it's taken seriously.....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job   D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 3:33 pm

I'm watching this from a recruiting standpoint.

I'm not saying that Durkin leaving would cause our current defensive recruits to decommit but it could cause our defensive targets to go elsewhere.

And that's not to say that if durkin leaves for Maryland that Gary and the rest would follow. I just think it causes the guys we are leading for and expecting to sign to possibly move on to their plan B.

Still, I think Maryland is in Dan-Mullen-or-bust mode. The durkin interview could be smoke and mirrors or maybe they are just putting together a solid plan B.

regardless, he's not going anywhere.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job   D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:27 pm

TheNewBlueOrder wrote:
Sure, when I make a topic asking if we should be concerned it is brushed off but when artist does it's taken seriously.....

Now that made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job   D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:43 pm

I don't think he is going anywhere after this year. Two to three years, possible!

Go Blue!! Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job   D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job Empty

Back to top Go down

D J Durkin talkin headcoaching job
Page 1 of 1