Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

played football in high school and some in a small college

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

played  football in high school and some in a small college Empty
PostSubject: played football in high school and some in a small college   played  football in high school and some in a small college EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:20 pm

I was listening to The Michigan insider and they had Marcus Ray on and he was talking defense, and adjustments and schemes and I realized that I don't know near enough about football. What a Face I mean yes I can tell when a blocker missed the block or that they missed a tackle, but it puts a new meaning in blown assignments. Scheme and technic is really a critical part of playing defense. even a way you line up in pre snap can be critical. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: played football in high school and some in a small college   played  football in high school and some in a small college EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:33 pm

Same here, I even dabbled in professional football for a year and I don't even feel comfortable with being a head coach of a high school team. I know how to play but man some guys just know the in's and out's like its nobody's business. I'll stay with being a position coach for life, I'd rather be behind the scenes anyways.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: played football in high school and some in a small college   played  football in high school and some in a small college EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 2:05 pm

Poster Steve Sharik over on mgoblog comes across as really knowledgeable to me. I THINK he was a coach at one time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: played football in high school and some in a small college   played  football in high school and some in a small college Empty

Back to top Go down

played football in high school and some in a small college
Page 1 of 1