Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

B1G bowl predictions

Go down 
+4
GOBLUEJOE66
MGOBLUEBC
BetterThansparty
booboo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

B1G bowl predictions Empty
PostSubject: B1G bowl predictions   B1G bowl predictions EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 11:09 pm

Pinstripe: IU/Duke Indiana's offense to much for Duke

Foster Farms: Nebraska/UCLA Because there are way to many bowls, a 5-7 Neb. gets rewarded, yea! I'll go with the Bruins

Quicken Lane: Minnesota/CMU Chips gave Okla. St & Syracuse a battle, Minn. another 5-7 team that gets rewarded. Going with CMU.

Holiday: Wisconsin/USC Lets go with the big but slow fatties, On Wisconsin

Outback: N'Western/Tenn. Beat the SEC!!! Kitty Cats with a close win.

Fiesta Bowl: OSU/ND Anyway game can end in a tie? Really don't care who wins. Can't cheer for bucknuts,

Rose: Iowa/Stanford Iowa 23-20 OT

Tax slayer: PSU/UGA PSU

Orange: MSU/Bama For the love of God, Bama please shut up sparty

Citrus: M/Florida LETS GO BLUE!!! MICHIGAN-24 FLORIDA-13

B1G goes 6-4
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: B1G bowl predictions   B1G bowl predictions EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:47 am

Pinstripe: IU/Duke IU, there ya go Admin. at least you'll beat Duke in something...

Foster Farms: Nebraska/UCLA UCLA, but it'll be close

Quicken Lane: Minnesota/CMU Minnesota, easy

Holiday: Wisconsin/USC My money (I don't bet and for good reason) is on Bucky the Badger

Outback: N'Western/Tenn. Northwestern

Fiesta Bowl: OSU/ND ohio state unfortunately

Rose: Iowa/Stanford Iowa easy 20-10

Tax slayer: PSU/UGA Penn State in a struggle of inferiority

Orange: MSU/Bama sparty unfortunately but they'll lose to Ok. in the NC game

Citrus: M/Florida I hope Michigan but depending on Rudock's health I'm not so sure.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: B1G bowl predictions   B1G bowl predictions EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 9:35 am

Pinstripe: IU/Duke   Duke, sorry admin.

Foster Farms: Nebraska/UCLA      UCLA

Quicken Lane: Minnesota/CMU      CMU

Holiday: Wisconsin/USC      Wisconsin

Outback: N'Western/Tenn.      Northwestern   God, we'll see purple and orange on the field! No

Fiesta Bowl: OSU/ND   Can they both lose?  Pains me to pick O$U

Rose: Iowa/Stanford  Stanford only because it's like a home game.

Tax slayer: PSU/UGA   Tough call.....I'll say PSU

Orange: MSU/Bama  BAMA!!! Role fuckin Tide!!!! That elephant/roll tide thing still confuses me. What has one got to do with the other?

Citrus: M/Florida  MICHIGAN! GO BLUE! yeah, I have my maize & blue glasses on.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: B1G bowl predictions   B1G bowl predictions EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:18 pm

booboo wrote:
Pinstripe: IU/Duke                    Indiana's offense to much for Duke

Foster Farms: Nebraska/UCLA   Because there are way to many bowls, a 5-7 Neb. gets rewarded, yea! I'll go with the Bruins

Quicken Lane: Minnesota/CMU  Chips gave Okla. St & Syracuse a battle, Minn. another 5-7 team that gets rewarded. Going with CMU.

Holiday: Wisconsin/USC            Lets go with the big but slow fatties, On Wisconsin

Outback: N'Western/Tenn.       Beat the SEC!!! Kitty Cats with a close win.

Fiesta Bowl: OSU/ND               Anyway game can end in a tie? Really don't care who wins. Can't cheer for bucknuts,

Rose: Iowa/Stanford                Iowa 23-20 OT

Tax slayer:  PSU/UGA              PSU

Orange: MSU/Bama                 For the love of God, Bama please shut up sparty

Citrus: M/Florida                      LETS GO BLUE!!! MICHIGAN-24 FLORIDA-13

B1G goes 6-4

Your Suckeye/ND pick is how-larious....my son in law (HUGE Bama fan BTW) and I said the SAME thing. lol! lol! I do agree with you and him on the Bama/M$U game!!!!

I say Minn, USC and pretty much agree with the rest.

Go Blue!! Smile
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: B1G bowl predictions   B1G bowl predictions EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 3:39 pm

Pinstripe: IU/Duke----- IU

Foster Farms: Nebraska/UCLA -------UCLA

Quicken Lane: Minnesota/CMU -----Minnehaha

Holiday: Wisconsin/USC ------ USC

Outback: N'Western/Tenn. ---- Go U Northwestern

Fiesta Bowl: OSU/ND -----ND- If OSU is motivated, they roll, but they've only been motivated once this season so I'm not predicting them

Rose: Iowa/Stanford ----Stanford

Tax slayer: PSU/UGA ----- UGA, Penn State is awful

Orange: MSU/Bama ---- Bama overrated, coin flip but I'll say MSU

Citrus: M/Florida ----If Rudock plays at close to full strength, we win a close one.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: B1G bowl predictions   B1G bowl predictions EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 4:29 pm

If motivated bucknuts have too much talent for notre SHAME ... Bama wins , as Nick wants revenge for last year and sparty is not a great team at all ... Meechigan with Rudock wins a close game , we have a good offense v their outstanding D but they have a brutal offense v our very good D
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: B1G bowl predictions   B1G bowl predictions EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 7:26 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
sparty is not a great team at all

This, although they are playing better defense when I made my original proclamation. Their offense blows now as Cook either blows or he is seriously injured (my guess is a little bof both). That being said they will beat 'bama if only to make my life miserable.
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: B1G bowl predictions   B1G bowl predictions EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 12:12 am

Well, not off to a good start, 0-3 so far. Glad I don't actually bet real money! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: B1G bowl predictions   B1G bowl predictions EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 1:13 am

Roll, Tide!!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: B1G bowl predictions   B1G bowl predictions EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 2:57 am

No one is doing too great, 1-2 is the best-record. But surprisingly the B1G TEN is 2-1 so far (and IU got screwed-we think).
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: B1G bowl predictions   B1G bowl predictions EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 8:38 am

I'm not so sure IU got screwed. It looks to me if that ball is low enough it hits the upright.....could deflect either way. Personally, I think the officials made the right call as it wasn't clearly inside the uprights, IMO.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: B1G bowl predictions   B1G bowl predictions EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:32 am

Brought up bad memories for me of Mike Lantry's FG in Columbus, which many say was good and would have won the game back in 197?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: B1G bowl predictions   B1G bowl predictions EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:10 am

'shoes, are you really thinking about the '73 10-10 tie in Ann Arbor? I was there. Lantry graduated in 1974. And, it did look good to me.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: B1G bowl predictions   B1G bowl predictions EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 11:34 am

Dwoody- No I was at the 1973 game as well and he had two that were very close- I honestly could not tell from my angle. The one I was referencing was in Columbus- maybe 1972?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: B1G bowl predictions   B1G bowl predictions EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 12:30 pm

Bleary eyed, I thought you wrote 1977 instead of 197?. I missed the '72 game because my buddy and I were delivering a load of firewood that day. Was that the Woody tore up the yard markers game?

Last edited by dwoody on Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: B1G bowl predictions   B1G bowl predictions EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 1:03 pm

dwoody- No that was 1971 also in Ann Arbor. I was at that game as well. The sun came out and Billy Taylor scored the game's only TD. Woody got mad when Thom Darden made a great interception on a play Woody thought was pass interference.

1971 was an off year for OSU, they were trying to play spoiler- we had already clinched and wanted to stay unbeaten. Northwestern and running back Mike Adamle finished second in conference that year.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: B1G bowl predictions   B1G bowl predictions EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 1:09 pm

recently watched a show on M vs o$u rivalry and they spent a good 5 minutes talking about that. not only did lantry miss two FGs in the last minute in the 73 game he missed one from 30-ish yards in the closing seconds of the 74 game to give o$u the 12-10 win.

he was so clutch and set so many records in his time at MICHIGAN but will always be remembered for those two games.

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: B1G bowl predictions   B1G bowl predictions EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 4:06 pm

MGOBLUEBC wrote:
I'm not so sure IU got screwed. It looks to me if that ball is low enough it hits the upright.....could deflect either way. Personally, I think the officials made the right call as it wasn't clearly inside the uprights, IMO.

The view from behind the goalposts looks lkike it may have been the right call, however if you look at it from under the crossbar it is easily good. I think 'hail posted that picture in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B1G bowl predictions   B1G bowl predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

B1G bowl predictions
Page 1 of 1