Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!

Go down 
+4
sandyeggo_blue
MGOBLUEBC
the artist formally known
hailtoyourvictor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! Empty
PostSubject: 5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!   5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 1:38 pm

Confirmed. Get hype.

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: 5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!   5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 1:39 pm

Facetiming Harbaugh at his live announcement lol.

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: 5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!   5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 1:48 pm

Hopefully he will get a line in front of him and go nuts. Personally I think we have some good running back , but no line. Now I wonder who will leave. Johnson and Smith are both 5 th year seniors next year. Isaac can't go anywhere. Green is big enough to play fullback.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: 5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!   5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:13 pm

Nice! What's even better is that he was committed to O$U and he backs out of his commitment to come to the good guys! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!   5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:13 pm

I'm going to have to go back an dig up the post I wrote but I remember commenting on when he blew up after his MICHIGAN offer. he was a lowly 3* off of a lot of team's radars. the last staff saw the potential in him, they offered, he went national and the rest is history. I'm so glad this recruitment came full circle.

still no confirmation on whether Walker does EE but all signs are pointing that way. He may not start right away but I'm sure he'll get some PT sprinkled in early and often.

On the hyperjet scale our RB depth just went from ridiculous to ludicrous.

I think the two positions we as fans will watch most this off-season will be the Oline and the LBs. Oline will have all of the talent in the world at RB now. time for the Oline to deliver.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!   5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:14 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
...Green is big enough to play fullback...

was talking about this last night. I think Green would be a good replacement for Houma at FB. Poggi would be better though. god I would love to see that.

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: 5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!   5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:16 pm

Michigan up to #2 in recruiting rankings on 247!
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: 5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!   5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:22 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
I'm going to have to go back an dig up the post I wrote but I remember commenting on when he blew up after his MICHIGAN offer. he was a lowly 3* off of a lot of team's radars. the last staff saw the potential in  him, they offered, he went national and the rest is history. I'm so glad this recruitment came full circle.

still no confirmation on whether Walker does EE but all signs are pointing that way. He may not start right away but I'm sure he'll get some PT sprinkled in early and often.

On the hyperjet scale our RB depth just went from ridiculous to ludicrous.

I think the two positions we as fans will watch most this off-season will be the Oline and the LBs. Oline will have all of the talent in the world at RB now. time for the Oline to deliver.

In the press conference Walker told Harbaugh he would be seeing him soon and followed up by saying a couple weeks. I think they were implying he would be enrolled on campus next semester.

PostSubject: Re: 5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!   5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:35 pm

Anyone have a link to the announcement.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: 5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!   5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:36 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
Anyone have a link to the announcement.

http://www.msgvarsity.com/replay-kareem-walker-selects-u-of-michigan-1.1759965

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!   5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:10 pm

harbaugh gave it away on the facetime call. ha ha!

PostSubject: Re: 5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!   5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:27 pm

Thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

PostSubject: Re: 5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!   5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 5:16 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
Thanks for the link.

Anything for a friend rabbit

PostSubject: Re: 5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!   5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 5:19 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: 5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!   5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:30 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
the artist formally known wrote:
...Green is big enough to play fullback...

was talking about this last night. I think Green would be a good replacement for Houma at FB. Poggi would be better though. god I would love to see that.

He may be big enough but he lacks the blocking and receiving skills as well as the work ethic. I'd get him a chance absolutely but I'd be surprised if he could turn it around.
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: 5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!   5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:35 am

There is no way all these guys stay on the roster. Green is definitely someone I could see transferring. Does Smith have another year of eligibility?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: 5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!   5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:14 am

MgoBlue wrote:
There is no way all these guys stay on the roster.  Green is definitely someone I could see transferring.  Does Smith have another year of eligibility?

Smith is a junior. I could see him playing some FB and RB next season.
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: 5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!   5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:20 am

Now get Gary and call it a day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!   5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan! Empty

Back to top Go down

5* RB Kareem Walker (NJ) commits to Michigan!
Page 1 of 1