Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walker recruiting Gary to Michigan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Walker recruiting Gary to Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Walker recruiting Gary to Michigan   Walker recruiting Gary to Michigan EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 11:00 pm

http://saturdaytradition.com/michigan-football/gary-walker-connection/

I didn't know they were best friends. That should help get him to commit to the good guys.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Walker recruiting Gary to Michigan   Walker recruiting Gary to Michigan EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 11:06 pm

I'm thinking Walker and Gary are best-friends like all strippers are best-friends. When it's convenient to be best-friends they are, the rest of the time they are competing against each other...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Walker recruiting Gary to Michigan   Walker recruiting Gary to Michigan EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 12:14 pm

no, they really are really close friends. they have played against each other for years and they have been camping together quite often for the last three years or so. they may not see each other on a daily basis but they are in contact daily (from what they both say).

The only other guy that gary has "hung with" in the camp circuit is gregory little. that is the main reason ole miss thinks they are in it. well that and they have the best bag man in the NCAA.

PostSubject: Re: Walker recruiting Gary to Michigan   Walker recruiting Gary to Michigan Empty

Back to top Go down

Walker recruiting Gary to Michigan
Page 1 of 1