Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'eggo, what's your view on this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

'eggo, what's your view on this? Empty
PostSubject: 'eggo, what's your view on this?   'eggo, what's your view on this? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:13 pm

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2015/11/24/michigan-state-football-ed-davis/76328610/

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 'eggo, what's your view on this?   'eggo, what's your view on this? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:38 pm

I don't know anything about sparty's numbers for their class but I do know that it's a no-brainer to keep ed davis if you can.

they are losing some really good talent this year. they look like their depth will soften that a bit though.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: 'eggo, what's your view on this?   'eggo, what's your view on this? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:41 pm

But isn't it difficult to be granted a sixth year?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 'eggo, what's your view on this?   'eggo, what's your view on this? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:49 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:

not in davis' case. he had two season ending injuries. he didn't redshirt because of depth chart.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: 'eggo, what's your view on this?   'eggo, what's your view on this? EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:15 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:

not in davis' case. he had two season ending injuries. he didn't redshirt because of depth chart.

But not RS'ing because of the depth-chart does not seem like a viable reason. But as far as I know he has not RS'd yet thus he should receive a 5th year, not a 6th year.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: 'eggo, what's your view on this?   'eggo, what's your view on this? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:20 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:

But not RS'ing because of the depth-chart does not seem like a viable reason.  But as far as I know he has not RS'd yet thus he should receive a 5th year, not a 6th year.

well it is a viable reason to the ncaa. if you RS'd one year because you needed to put on weight or you needed to learn the college game and then you sit another year out because of an injury the NCAA won't give you a 6th year.

but if you were forced to RS because of two season ending injuries then they allow it.

I'm pretty sure Davis RS'd his frosh year from an injury and now this year (RS SR year) because of season ending injuries. I have to look that up though.

PostSubject: Re: 'eggo, what's your view on this?   'eggo, what's your view on this? Empty

Back to top Go down

'eggo, what's your view on this?
Page 1 of 1