Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SEC. whining about Harbaugh again

Go down 
+2
ThatGuy
fishgoblue22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

SEC. whining about Harbaugh again Empty
PostSubject: SEC. whining about Harbaugh again   SEC. whining about Harbaugh again EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 4:37 pm

Tells me he is doing something right.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2615337-sec-reportedly-looks-to-block-michigan-from-holding-spring-practice-in-florida
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: SEC. whining about Harbaugh again   SEC. whining about Harbaugh again EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 5:29 pm

If you're in the SEC you whine about Jim Harbaugh,

it's what you do.

Geico must have a big business down there....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: SEC. whining about Harbaugh again   SEC. whining about Harbaugh again EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 9:58 pm

I think we already did this, on New Years day, against Florida!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: SEC. whining about Harbaugh again   SEC. whining about Harbaugh again EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:25 am

BAMA: giving impermissible benefits to recruits & HS coaches. PROBATION: 02'-06' lost 21 schollies, no bowl games 02'-03'

BAMA: Textbooks & school supplies related infractions. Wins forfeited 05'-07'. PROBATION: 10'-12'

BAMA: (again) 1995, CB Antonio Langham received illegal benefits from an agent he signed with. PROBATION:1 yr. post-season ban, forfeit wins in 95' season

SOUTH CAROLINA: FB players giving impermissible benefits by accepting discount living expenses at a local hotel. self imposed penalties, fines, lost of schollies 13'-14' lost of official visits from recruits.

GEORGIA: Todd Hurley received illegal benefits for signing autographs. He was suspended 4 games to start 2014 season.

AUBURN:1993 Former player received illegal benefits from coaches & boosters. PROBATION: 93' & 94' no bowl games.

ARKANSAS: 1994, players blatantly being overpaid for part time jobs by a booster. PROBATION: 94'-99' lost 2 schollies a yr.

KENTUCKY: 2000, Then HC Hal Mumme gave money to asst. coaches to sway recruits to UK. He was fired, post-season ban 02'

FLORIDA: 1989, helping to pay asst. coaches with his own money & paying child support related payments to one of his players. PROBATION: for 2yrs. bowl ban 1990
OK, I'm guessing asst. coaches weren't being paid a lot so he helped out. Maybe a player didn't have money, helping to pay for things for kid. Not the worse thing ever done.

Per footballgeography.com SEC schools have been put on probation 36 times for 79 seasons. They're the leaders! It doesn't say the reason they where put on probation. For ex. 89' Florida I don't think as a real serious offense. But non the less they're the leaders of cheaters!!!

So, the conf. that leads the nation in cheating, who does gray shirting, probably does illegal things we will never know about, is complaining that Michigan shouldn't spend its spring having FB practice in SEC country. Ok, I got it!!
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: SEC. whining about Harbaugh again   SEC. whining about Harbaugh again EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:24 am

Well said booboo.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: SEC. whining about Harbaugh again   SEC. whining about Harbaugh again EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 9:25 pm

It's akin to racism. The SEC doesn't want anyone else to receive their unearned privilege. The SEC "schools" were "born" into that geographical advantage and feel threatened when a Northern university comes down there.

The way the SEC is going about this is baffling. They are saying it shouldn't be allowed necause our student-athletes should get a spring break too. That's funny, it's the same rationale for why Coach Harbaugh is bring the team down to Florida over Spring Break. So the players would get a Spring Break too...

Coach Harbaugh is an asshole who likes stiring the pot. I'm glad that he's on our side. He's totally right in this but he is effectively saying "The emperor has no clothes."

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: SEC. whining about Harbaugh again   SEC. whining about Harbaugh again EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 11:32 am

Another opinion (if you choose to read it!) Smile

http://campusinsiders.com/news/dear-sec-stop-falling-into-jim-harbaugh-s-trap-daily-cavalcade-02-12-2016?utm_source=ci+fb&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Campus+Insiders

Go Blue!! Smile

booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: SEC. whining about Harbaugh again   SEC. whining about Harbaugh again EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:18 pm

GoBlueJoe, very good article, thanks for sharing!! And everything written is so very true!!
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: SEC. whining about Harbaugh again   SEC. whining about Harbaugh again EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 8:27 pm

booboo wrote:
GoBlueJoe, very good article, thanks for sharing!! And everything written is so very true!!

Glad to.

Go Blue!! Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEC. whining about Harbaugh again   SEC. whining about Harbaugh again Empty

Back to top Go down

SEC. whining about Harbaugh again
Page 1 of 1