Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just got tickets for Friday's game.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Just got tickets for Friday's game. Empty
PostSubject: Just got tickets for Friday's game.   Just got tickets for Friday's game. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:44 am

Heading down to O'Reilly's after work for a couple beers, then to the field house.

GO BLUE!
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Just got tickets for Friday's game.   Just got tickets for Friday's game. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:55 am

Nice! Enjoy yourself, should be fun. Should be ticket opportunities as teams get knocked out also.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Just got tickets for Friday's game.   Just got tickets for Friday's game. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:01 pm

Can't go on Saturday, should UM win, because of prior commitments, but I will be cheering loudly on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just got tickets for Friday's game.   Just got tickets for Friday's game. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:09 pm

Awesome...have fun man!
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Just got tickets for Friday's game.   Just got tickets for Friday's game. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:02 pm

I am so jealous! I come back on Sunday and could possibly make it for the final. I wonder what tickets would run for the final.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just got tickets for Friday's game.   Just got tickets for Friday's game. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:13 pm

They never fill that place up....probably find some tix for cheap on the secondary market on Saturday night, being sold by fans of a team that didn't make it.

Now, if IU makes it to the final, the tix may be a little more expensive/hard to come by. With conseco (or whatever it's called now) just a stone's throw from Bloomington, Indy will be swarming with Hoosier fans/students looking for a seat.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Just got tickets for Friday's game.   Just got tickets for Friday's game. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Hoosiers and Boilermakers. It seems to me that the Indianapolis area is more of a Purdue area. At least I seem to see more Purdue stuff.

The way things worked out, it is possible for a Purdue/IU championship game. That place would be rocking for sure.

BTW, got my ticket for free. Co-workers brother bailed on him. He just asked that I buy the beers at O'Reilly's for the pregame. Done and done!
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Just got tickets for Friday's game.   Just got tickets for Friday's game. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Congrats Fish. Can't wait to hear how it was.

Anyone want to take a stab and handicap the field? It will be interesting to see if there are a lot of IU students there. From what I have seen and those I have talked to (a couple students work for me) they are a very fair weather bunch. IU is certainly up this year but are they up enough to excite the masses. Also keep in mind IU is on Spring Break next week.

I think on a truly neutral site MSU is probably the best team in the B1G. The loss of Dawson could prove to be a huge shot to their tourney hopes. I am not fond of the idea of Michigan playing NW for the third time. Ohio is very streaky and assuming they do not have a large showing from their fans may not be able to make it to the finals. All in all I say it is pretty wide open this year.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just got tickets for Friday's game.   Just got tickets for Friday's game. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:29 pm

The spring break thing...forgot about that.

80% of the IU fans in attendance then will be almuni/supporters. Don't expect to see many students. They'll be in PCB or somewhere else, living it up and looking ahead to the dance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got tickets for Friday's game.   Just got tickets for Friday's game. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just got tickets for Friday's game.
Page 1 of 1