Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoke gives tickets to M-OSU game to kid who named cancer Michigan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Hoke gives tickets to M-OSU game to kid who named cancer Michigan Empty
PostSubject: Hoke gives tickets to M-OSU game to kid who named cancer Michigan   Hoke gives tickets to M-OSU game to kid who named cancer Michigan EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:16 pm

http://nbc4i.com/story/22904725/michigans-hoke-comes-through-for-patient-who-beat-michigan

Good for Hoke, class move!!!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Hoke gives tickets to M-OSU game to kid who named cancer Michigan   Hoke gives tickets to M-OSU game to kid who named cancer Michigan EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:46 pm

Michigan taking the high road and upstaging ohio again.

I hope Michigan beats the piss out of O$U this year.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hoke gives tickets to M-OSU game to kid who named cancer Michigan   Hoke gives tickets to M-OSU game to kid who named cancer Michigan EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Wow.

Classy move.

Good for Hoke, the football team, the athletic department and the university as a whole.

While I may not have gone to school there, my loyalties could never be called into question, and today I'm even prouder to say "It's great to be a Michigan Wolverine".

Go Blue
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Hoke gives tickets to M-OSU game to kid who named cancer Michigan   Hoke gives tickets to M-OSU game to kid who named cancer Michigan EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Extremely classy move. And it doesn't surprise me in the least that Hoke would do this.

The original story of this boy naming his tumor 'Michigan,' was huge with the media. I was actually kind of surprised how much publicity it got. Because the sad factor is that a little boy surviving a cancerous tumor wouldn't be enough to bat an eye with the media. But if you add in OSU's obsession with hating Michigan to it, now the story is worthy of being on the front page of yahoo and across the biggest newspapers in the country.

Now the perfect ending to this story is seeing this cancer free kid have an up close look at Michigan beating OSU.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Hoke gives tickets to M-OSU game to kid who named cancer Michigan   Hoke gives tickets to M-OSU game to kid who named cancer Michigan EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:56 pm

...and changing his favorite team!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoke gives tickets to M-OSU game to kid who named cancer Michigan   Hoke gives tickets to M-OSU game to kid who named cancer Michigan Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoke gives tickets to M-OSU game to kid who named cancer Michigan
Page 1 of 1