Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roundtree Commits Violation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Roundtree Commits Violation Empty
PostSubject: Roundtree Commits Violation   Roundtree Commits Violation EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Not sure what kind of punishment you get for this. Welcome to a new era of social media and the NCAA.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/06/michigan-player-latest-to-commit-ncaa-no-no-on-twitter/
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Roundtree Commits Violation   Roundtree Commits Violation EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:33 pm

nothing to see here. move along. ha ha

well it's clearly not merchandise for tats but it's a violation none the less. I think some rules education is in order. If this is the worst that RR does I can live with it as long as he makes sure it doesn't happen again.

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Roundtree Commits Violation   Roundtree Commits Violation EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Yea I guess you were right. After the RR situation I freak whenever I see NCAA violation. i checked out the linked article to the ND infraction and it had this to say:

"Those NCAA no-no’s, considered secondary in nature, rarely, if every, result in any punishment now and that will continue to be the case going forward."

So I am guessing this will be a lesson and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
CharlotteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Roundtree Commits Violation   Roundtree Commits Violation EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:17 am

What if he commented as a friend of McCrays. This is a joke.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Roundtree Commits Violation   Roundtree Commits Violation EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:17 am

It looks like nothing although we are, unfortunately, on Probation. Anyone remember 85 talking about a potential committ (who turned out to be McCray) and a hiccup (Roundtree tweet).

I am really starting to take this guys word as Gospel now. Thanks 85!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roundtree Commits Violation   Roundtree Commits Violation Empty

Back to top Go down

Roundtree Commits Violation
Page 1 of 1