Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet! Empty
PostSubject: This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet!   This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:23 pm

2013 Commits:

Detroit Cass Tech offensive lineman David Dawson

Warren (Mich.) De La Salle quarterback Shane Morris

2013 Prospects:

Wyomissing (Pa.) linebacker Alex Anzalone
Damascus (Va.) wide receiver Zach Bradshaw

Massillon (Ohio) Washington cornerback Gareon Conley
Cincinnati La Salle cornerback Jaleel Hytchye

Joliet (Ill.) Catholic Academy running back Ty Isaac

Cincinnati Moeller linebacker Shane Jones

New Lenox (Ill.) Lincoln-Way West offensive lineman Colin McGovern

2014 Prospect:

Novi (Mich.) Detroit Catholic Central defensive end Dylan Roney
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet!   This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Cool, maybe Morris will drag a few to the Hockey series this weekend and the students can start a chant like "Come to Michigan" <clap, clap, clap, clap, clap>, "Shane Morris" <clap, clap, clap, clap, clap> or "Ty Issac" <clap, clap, clap, clap, clap>...

I just came down to the area today as I have to be in Okemos tomorrow morning. Figured I'd stay the weekend and watch the Hockey series too...
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Very nice! I am jealous!   This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Nm
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet!   This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Unbelievably these games this weekend will be the first Hockey games that I have gone to this year. I was in a car accident in October and had very serious surgery in January so this is the first chance I've had to go. Still not too sure that I'll be able to be with the students all game but I am going to go. I might be sitting the entire game but I will be there.
Back to top Go down
HailToTheVictors!

PostSubject: Re: This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet!   This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:17 pm

I find it interesting that the coaches are letting McGovern visit this weekend. Maybe they are willing to take another OL?

C'mon down Mr. Issac.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet!   This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:54 pm

That raises an interesting question, for me at least. Can coaches stop someone from visiting if they want to? I'd think not but...
Back to top Go down
HailToTheVictors!

PostSubject: Re: This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet!   This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:01 pm

Anzalone was supposed to visit this weekend. The coaches basically said "don't come we are full at LB".

Funk also told McGovern that they are full at OL. But he's visiting anyways "in case something happens". So if he wanted to commit, he wouldn't be able to.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet!   This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:52 pm

I understood everything up until the end...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet!   This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet! Empty

Back to top Go down

This weekend's visitors...pretty sweet!
Page 1 of 1