Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Patterson & ?????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

Patterson & ????? Empty
PostSubject: Patterson & ?????   Patterson & ????? EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 5:42 am

I know this is chatsports and not the most reliable but, here it is anyway....

www.chatsports.com/michigan-wolverines/a/breaking-michigan-football-preparing-mother-load-7-star-football-transfers-ole-miss-36442https://

TIFWIW.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Patterson & ????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patterson & ?????   Patterson & ????? EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 12:02 pm

FIFY

www.chatsports.com/michigan-wolverines/a/breaking-michigan-football-preparing-mother-load-7-star-football-transfers-ole-miss-36442

sandyeggo_blue

Patterson & ????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patterson & ?????   Patterson & ????? EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 12:14 pm

There is a bit more traction to this than you might think regardless of who wrote the article.

The eligibility issue isn't so clear cut. IMO this article is blowing smoke on that point. I've read several places that the NCAA was okay with senior transfers not sitting out but they were going to remain firm on FR/SO/JR transfers waiting a year at their new school if they decide to take the transfer option. Besides, if the 7 players banded together with a lawsuit that could take a year to figure out anyway so there is no guarantee these kids would all suit up next fall anyway.

Little is the one name that I just read that was a surprise. He and Deontay Anderson are the two guys that would be INSTANT upgrades that I would love to have.

I like Jefferson and would take him in a heartbeat but I saw enough early on from Black and enough down the stretch from DPJ that I think our receiving corp would be fine without him.

Same goes with Patterson. Instant upgrade but there were enough flashes with Peters that I think he can be a very serviceable QB with a high ceiling so I'm not foaming on this one either.

***EDIT***
One more thing.... let's just pretend that these 7 kids did choose UM and they all are eligible to play next year, I still don't think UM would be the favorite to win the B1G. That is how far ahead O$U and PSU are right now with talent and depth. I know that both of those schools are losing their best offensive talents this year but the fact remains. I also would consider Wisconsin in the conversation as well.

MGOBLUEBC

Patterson & ????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patterson & ?????   Patterson & ????? EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Well, hell. Sorry bout that link. Can't trust copy & paste.....dam it! Thanks, eggo.

As far as Little goes, it sounds like he's off the boards. According to Rashan Gary's Mom, she tweeted Little isn't interested.

Anderson met with Harbz over breakfast yesterday and he sounds quite promising.

Apparently, there are several that are coming to visit this weekend, with SP. I guess he's been recruiting them (quite heavy) to come with him to AA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patterson & ????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patterson & ?????   Patterson & ????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Patterson & ?????
Page 1 of 1