Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who do we have a the best chance to land

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoneRead

ZoneRead

Who do we have a the best chance to land Empty
PostSubject: Who do we have a the best chance to land   Who do we have a the best chance to land EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:28 pm

this weekdend Twisted Evil ????
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have a the best chance to land   Who do we have a the best chance to land EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:30 pm

4* Gareon Conley

joe

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have a the best chance to land   Who do we have a the best chance to land EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:31 pm

BTW, I thought he was a 3*. Did this just get updated or something?

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=5819920

Or is my memory going?

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have a the best chance to land   Who do we have a the best chance to land EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:33 pm

I read or heard something the otherday that one of UM's recruits who is ONLY a 3-star is ranked the the very highest of all the 3-stars...I can't remember who they were talking about....Anyone?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have a the best chance to land   Who do we have a the best chance to land EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Well, that's the thing.

How much better is the lowest rated 4* than the highest rated 3*?

1 person.

I remember a discussion in another world and another universe about how 1 4* was better than another because he was a 5.8 four star and the other guy was a 5.7 four star.

Bahhhhhhhhhh.

Honestly once we get the guy I don't care. Other than to brag that our team is better than someone else's what good does it do us?

Does it make us any better or any worse if every one of our 4*'s became 5*s now? Or 3*? No. It's just a number now.

Realize I'm saying this about players we already have verbals from. Not recruits still out there. (Do I sound dumb here?)

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have a the best chance to land   Who do we have a the best chance to land EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:59 pm

ZoneRead wrote:
I read or heard something the otherday that one of UM's recruits who is ONLY a 3-star is ranked the the very highest of all the 3-stars...I can't remember who they were talking about....Anyone?

I'm thinking that's Taco Charlton.

I saw on Twitter a day or two ago (the day the Scout 300 was released) people telling him to keep his head up, that the 300 list doesn't mean squat.

So, I think you're referring to him.

As for Conley, Joe, I saw 3* on here the other day when we first started talking about him. Remember, everyone was like 'why do we want a 3*?!'

This is my last post until this evening.

ZoneRead

ZoneRead

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have a the best chance to land   Who do we have a the best chance to land EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:00 pm

Coulda very well been Charlton...Thanks for the update... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have a the best chance to land   Who do we have a the best chance to land EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:00 pm

Ty Issac, maybe it's wishful thinking but hey, we're Michigan.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do we have a the best chance to land   Who do we have a the best chance to land Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do we have a the best chance to land
Page 1 of 1