Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just curious stjoe...why do you

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
exmichresident

Just curious stjoe...why do you Empty
PostSubject: Just curious stjoe...why do you   Just curious stjoe...why do you EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:02 am

post this on the other forum??? "A forum of garbage ran by garbage. by stjomfan21, 03/09/12 8:36 AM" If you hate the place that much, why do you even visit??? We left that forum to be above that kind of stuff. Joe, I understand your disdain for the other site but, let's be the classy site with civil posters. I will count the minutes before this is deleted. And admin, I really hope this doesn't get me banned. I do like this forum.
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Just curious stjoe...why do you   Just curious stjoe...why do you EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:06 am

How do you know it's really stjoe?

PostSubject: Re: Just curious stjoe...why do you   Just curious stjoe...why do you EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:10 am

Because he frequents the place often and posts still. If I am wrong, I apologize. But, I think not.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Just curious stjoe...why do you   Just curious stjoe...why do you EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:13 am

While you are at it can you ask him why he goes on one thread and tell us to stay on topic and then posts basketball posts in the football forum?

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: I accept your apology   Just curious stjoe...why do you EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:15 am

exmichresident wrote:
Because he frequents the place often and posts still. If I am wrong, I apologize. But, I think not.

Look at the name of that poster again.

It is not me.

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Just curious stjoe...why do you   Just curious stjoe...why do you EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:16 am

I may be wrong too, but I don't see the real stjoe posting that, especially the "ran by garbage" as opposed to "run by garbage". And we know that he has the VodkaKnocker name to fall back on if necessary.

On the other hand, there are certain posters obsessed enough with stjoe to impersonate him.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Just curious stjoe...why do you   Just curious stjoe...why do you EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:17 am

Yeah, just a few, right exmichigan?

PostSubject: Re: Just curious stjoe...why do you   Just curious stjoe...why do you EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:25 am

stjoe, big apology if someone is using your name or making minor changes to it, to resemble you. If that is the case, sorry. If not, then it's another issue. We have, in the past, been on the same side of the fence on most issues concerning Mich football so, I hope that doesn't change. All right?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just curious stjoe...why do you   Just curious stjoe...why do you EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:27 am

It's Friday. It's sunny.

This young man is happy.

You all should be too!!!

: )

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Just curious stjoe...why do you   Just curious stjoe...why do you EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:31 am

Feelin' GREAT!!!!

Tonight's gonna be a GOOD GOOD NIGHT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aSbKvm_mKA

PostSubject: Re: Just curious stjoe...why do you   Just curious stjoe...why do you Empty

Back to top Go down

Just curious stjoe...why do you
Page 1 of 1