Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edwards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Edwards Empty
PostSubject: Edwards   Edwards EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:35 am

First off I hate to post anything from d-bag Ace Williams so I apologize in advance but this is relevant to some discussions that have been on this forum. Recently people were talking about Braylon's brother getting an offer at U of M or lack there of. Some speculated that there may be a silent deal in the works. Based off of this article from Ace related to recent Twitter posts by Braylon I would say there is nothing in the works.

http://www.chatsports.com/michigan-wolverines/a/Braylon-Edwards-talks-trash-to-Brady-Hoke-on-Twitter-10-2-2168

Aside from the idiotic posts from people ripping Braylon for his spelling (auto-correct is a bitch) I think it is pretty clear Michigan has not shown interest in his brother. Braylon looks like he is taking matters in his own hands. I wonder if he has a phone?

Anyone else embarrassed by Braylon's antics? I think aside from his senior season the guy has not had his act together. It is probably going to cost him his job and put him on Black Ball Island with TO and possibly Randy Moss.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Edwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwards   Edwards EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:24 pm

Not sure, I always liked Braylon but you are correct about his on-again off-again trends. IMHO Coach Hoke wants to do things his way and most importantly, WIN. Not sure that Braylon's brother can help Michigan win (but what do I know)...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

Edwards
Page 1 of 1