Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Offense

Go down 
+7
joe
dwoody
ThatGuy
michmike
wshoes
fishgoblue22
flabluefan1
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MGoMod

The Offense - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Offense   The Offense - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 11:28 am

OK gentlemen. This is not the place for this discussion.

However this forum is for discussion of all kinds.

Here is my suggestion.

1. Start a new thread. In the title be sure to say it's not only OT: but it is political in nature.

2. Try to keep comments to facts and not throw around hyperbole. Personal opinion is also encouraged. Just make sure you label it an opinion and not a fact. No saying "everyone" does it. No saying It's "everywhere". Unless you have information that says it is indeed in 100% of the planet this is not true.

3. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. You, them AND me. There will not be name calling. There can not be comments that since someone believes in something that person is as bad as the people that do that thing.

Please carry on in a good respectful manner. Anyone not following these guidelines will be warned.
Please don't make me post what will happen if you are a repeat offender.

Go Blue!

Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: The Offense   The Offense - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 5:16 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
michmike wrote:
NINE months, my frickin' butt!!!   Maybe THREE (or four).  AND, no threat of Hurricane devastation...

Precisely.  Winter doesn't even really begin until midway though January.  It's normally done by mid-March or at latest April.  It is kind of like Seattle (rainy) during April but it really isn't that bad.  There are infrequent tornados in trailer parks (simple solution- don't live in a trailer park) but no hurricanes, cyclones, earthquakes.  The mosquitos are annoying but they are nothing like Texas mosquitos.

As a related story when I went out to see my best-friend out in South California back in 2012 (ironically the same weekend as the initial mgoforum tailgate), the third day I was there my buddy and I were having lunch on some rooftop in downtown Huntington Beach and he asked my if I liked it out there.  I replied, "Dude, it's sunny, 75, and there is a nice breeze coming off of the ocean every day.  It sounds good but I hate it.  I need rain, sleet, snow, locusts, something.  Just variation.  This sucks, you don't appreciate nice weather."

I like the unpredictability of the weather in Michigan, it makes you appreciate it more.
maybe 3 months where you live . but here it starts in November and end sometime in April. It already getting down to low 40's at night and 30's at night Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: The Offense   The Offense - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 3:23 am

the artist formally known wrote:
maybe 3 months where you live . but here it starts in November and end sometime in April. It already getting down to low 40's at night and 30's at night Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Sorry for not living in BFE..... Very Happy

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: The Offense   The Offense - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 8:27 am

You ain’t kidding Artist .... left home to flurries and temps in the teens ... wife said it was flurries most of the day ... life of a northerner, gotta love it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Offense   The Offense - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Offense
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2