Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

is michgan at risk of missing NCAA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

is michgan at risk of missing NCAA Empty
PostSubject: is michgan at risk of missing NCAA   is michgan at risk of missing NCAA EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 11:31 am

I know its early, but Michigan is already sitting pretty far back in the B1G standing MSU has bee fortunate its been playing a majority of its games at home. Still Michigan is 1-2 with a pretty tough schedule still ahead. Livers is no closer to getting well and they have not discovered a dominate outside threat., getting a little concerned about this team. bounce bounce bounce

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: is michgan at risk of missing NCAA   is michgan at risk of missing NCAA EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 7:45 pm

Big 10 is very tough, but I think 11-9 would get us in, maybe 10-10. I'm hoping for more like 12-8.

Under my personal scoring system which gives 1 point for each road win, 0 points for a home win, and -1 point for a home loss, we are at 0. Each plus point times 2 reflects how many games over .500 a team is. So to hit 12-8, we would need to be plus 2.

MSU is at plus 1, so only one ahead of us, which sounds a lot better than 4-0 vs 1-2. In addition their road win is Northwestern, which should be either the easiest or second easiest opponent.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: is michgan at risk of missing NCAA   is michgan at risk of missing NCAA EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 8:30 am

the artist formally known wrote:
Livers is no closer to getting well  

Source, please??

Last I read, he was improved to "day-to-day" status---though I'm hoping to hell he stays OUT till his body and the medical staff (especially the former) tell him he's back to 100%, nothing less.

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: is michgan at risk of missing NCAA   is michgan at risk of missing NCAA EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 9:03 am

Agree Mike. Seems like day to day is better than "indefinite", though I remember the year when Caris was day to day for about 6 weeks before they shut him down for the year.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: is michgan at risk of missing NCAA   is michgan at risk of missing NCAA EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 1:52 pm

wshoes wrote:
...I remember the year when Caris was day to day for about 6 weeks before they shut him down for the year.

Shoes, don't even think about imagining that (for I.L.) !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: is michgan at risk of missing NCAA   is michgan at risk of missing NCAA EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 10:52 pm

Watching that game it looks like such a minor thing, yet its been almost 3 weeks. Just starting to wonder how serious it is , but worse yet he is getting no conditioning either

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: is michgan at risk of missing NCAA   is michgan at risk of missing NCAA EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 12:51 am

It’s been <2.5 weeks. A groin can take a little time. He’s back in 10 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is michgan at risk of missing NCAA   is michgan at risk of missing NCAA Empty

Back to top Go down

is michgan at risk of missing NCAA
Page 1 of 1