Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"If you see MichMike today..."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

"If you see MichMike today..." Empty
PostSubject: "If you see MichMike today..."   "If you see MichMike today..." EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:28 am

OK, I won't even wait for you to ask: 68.  In case I haven't posted it here in years past, the jokes went like this:  The movie of the same name pointed out that on Groundhog Day, some very weird, crazy things happen; and in '52, my Mom did nothing to disprove that theory...AND, that we know the winter of '52 was 6 weeks longer, because on 2/2 that year, a dark shadow hung over the entire world...

Great win for us last night, in what was NOT a home game. Whilst EVERY shot (throughout the game) is important when you have to protect a two-point lead (which should have never gone below eight or so) in the last 50 seconds, for me, the shot of the game was Junior's tip-in of Austin's missed FT to close out the first half. Expanded a one-point lead to three going into the locker room, and had to help our psyche. If Brandon's night was indicative, versus aberrant, we can look forward to an enjoyable second-half of the B1G season...as well as a berth in the Dance. Particularly when we get Isaiah back.

(Although, it was a bit disconcerting seeing him sitting on the bench in a DRESS SUIT, versus the sweat jumps he has been sporting...)
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: "If you see MichMike today..."   "If you see MichMike today..." EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 9:25 am

Happy Birthday Mike!
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: "If you see MichMike today..."   "If you see MichMike today..." EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 4:58 pm

wshoes wrote:
Happy Birthday Mike!

Thanks, Shoozie! Hope to meet up in A**2 the weekend of the BH5K (April 18-19). Unable to find the date myself, I reached out to our resident U-M sports expert, AndyGoBlue a.k.a. WolverineHistorian, but he, too, doesn't know when the spring game will be this year; sure would be a great added perk if it were Saturday 4/18 !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "If you see MichMike today..."   "If you see MichMike today..." Empty

Back to top Go down

"If you see MichMike today..."
Page 1 of 1