Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bama OL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Bama OL Empty
PostSubject: Bama OL   Bama OL EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 1:09 am

Just wondering if anyonse else noticed BAMA's OL haul this weekend. The single greatest OL haul I've ever seen in a weekend.

I still remember the third week of February 2012 for UM and it doesn't even compare on paper:

Bosch
Kugler
Fox
Lewis
Taco
Butt
Tully Tillman
Shallman
Dukes

In one week UM pulled in 5 future NFL players and a future NCAA position coach all in the same week. That was a fun time to watch Michigan recruiting. And somehow I think BAMA's haul this weekend is better. I think they have four 1st rounders on the OL in this class and they are still looking for another OG.

RECRUITING MATTERS!!!!!

but I guess..... cheers to all the UM homers that think the brand sells itself Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

dwoody

Bama OL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bama OL   Bama OL EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 4:33 pm

Assuming these people actually attend Alabama, it doesn’t matter. Michigan will never play Alabama because we will not be able to win the B1G since we’re never beating O$u.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Bama OL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bama OL   Bama OL EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 2:11 pm

dwoody wrote:
Assuming these people actually attend Alabama, it doesn’t matter. Michigan will never play Alabama because we will not be able to win the B1G since we’re never beating O$u.

well UM played them in the bowl last year. I think that UM held their own in the first half. IMO, had a few balls bounced our way UM could have pulled off an upset. That being said, the second half showed just how far behind BAMA that UM was in recruiting. While watching that game I thought that the starters for each team were on a very similiar talent level. In the second half BAMA was able to pull away and not because of coaching adjustments. UM just didn't have 2nd and 3rd team talent and BAMA was able to exploit that.

Bama OL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bama OL   Bama OL Empty

Back to top Go down

Bama OL
Page 1 of 1