Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just tried to buy 2 of the $50 SRO tix for Bama

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Just tried to buy 2 of the $50 SRO tix for Bama Empty
PostSubject: Just tried to buy 2 of the $50 SRO tix for Bama   Just tried to buy 2 of the $50 SRO tix for Bama EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:10 am

Sold out already.

Actually happy they were. I never planned to go, and it was only the $50/each that enticed me.

If they would have been available, I'd have to scouring for a hotel and plane tix right now,which would have added at least another g note to my day's purchase.

So, thank you, fellow M fans, for keeping me in check this morning.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Just tried to buy 2 of the $50 SRO tix for Bama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tried to buy 2 of the $50 SRO tix for Bama   Just tried to buy 2 of the $50 SRO tix for Bama EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:26 pm

I am so damn torn on this game. I would love to go but work really would not allow it BUT from a $$$ standpoint I just do not know if it is worth it. I went to ND game last year and am happy to say I was at the first night game ever at the stadium. I view the Bama game in a similar light (no pun intended). It is a once in a lifetime event IMO. That said I feel like the game has been taken from the fans with ridiculous prices ($50 to stand outside the stadium is pretty crazy IMO) and the fact that Jerry with held some tickets for season ticket holders and corporate big wigs. There will be thousands of people present with no vested interest in the game. That takes a way from the game day experience.
Back to top Go down

Just tried to buy 2 of the $50 SRO tix for Bama
Page 1 of 1