Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

michigan struggling with Minny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

michigan struggling with Minny Empty
PostSubject: michigan struggling with Minny   michigan struggling with Minny EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 8:08 pm

Michigan playing at home against a sub par Minnesota team. having trouble on defense and Free throws. offensive is just okay. except when Hunter was out and Johns was in. still they need to win the home games almost a must. Still no 3 point plays and Michigan not getting it done

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: michigan struggling with Minny   michigan struggling with Minny EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 8:43 pm

truly believe this team is just to young to do anything this year. could be bottom dwellers, some are getting lesson on college basketball defense is horrid, don't get enough stops. I think Howard maybe should have gotten a transfer or 2 and fewer youngsters. looking at Michigan maybe finish 10th. behind Nebraska and Northwestern.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: michigan struggling with Minny   michigan struggling with Minny EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 8:58 pm

Shooting is totally off tonight. Jekyll/Hyde this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: michigan struggling with Minny   michigan struggling with Minny EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 9:39 pm

dwoody wrote:
Shooting is totally off tonight. Jekyll/Hyde this week.

playing better teams, make your shooting off ! think its going to be a long season for Howard, this team is lacking in so many ways poor defense , poor shooting so many turnover foul shooting problems luck if they win 15 games tis year. Spartans will run them right off the floor. If this was Izzo i would suspect it might get worked out by Christmas but i think not. Johns should have been let transfer, and Michigan should have brought in a couple proven transfers.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: michigan struggling with Minny   michigan struggling with Minny EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 1:03 am

You say “playing better teams…” and earlier described Minnie as “sub par”. How is that consistent?
Michigan had ample opportunity from 4:00 to 1:45 left. Minnie was turning it over. Dickinson missed again and again inside, did not do his job.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: michigan struggling with Minny   michigan struggling with Minny EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 12:05 pm

We don't shoot 3's well period when contested. Nebraska gave us open look after open look, Minnesota did not. Minnesota has played remarkably well this season considering a near complete personnel turnover.

It may just be his style but Caleb Houstan, seems to be a really passive player for a guy that was the 8th best prospect in the country coming in.

A team that looks good on paper based upon rankings just hasn't been able to translate to on court performance. After 10 games I'd hoped to see more improvement (Nebraska looks like an outlier against a bad team). Will still follow, through thick and thin, but have reset expectations drastically downward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: michigan struggling with Minny   michigan struggling with Minny EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 2:48 pm

dwoody wrote:
You say “playing better teams…” and earlier described Minnie as “sub par”. How is that consistent?
Michigan had ample opportunity from 4:00 to 1:45 left. Minnie was turning it over. Dickinson missed again and again inside, did not do his job.

better I mean better than Prairie View and topinabee Tech. wisconsin, Purdue MSU and Illinois are going to whip them by if they don't get things figured out soon

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: michigan struggling with Minny   michigan struggling with Minny Empty

Back to top Go down

michigan struggling with Minny
Page 1 of 1