Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY   HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 9:03 am

Ok, yesterday looked good except we have really got to tighten up the defense. 3 goals against this team does not bode well.

BUT, we are in the elite 8. This is the point where it really does not matter what the rankings are.

We play Quinnipiac next. I just learned how to pronounce that yesterday. quinn IP iac

We are a great team but one mis-step......

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY   HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 12:04 pm

If they tighten up the D and keep playing well on the PK they will win it. There are going to be so many goals scored during the frozen four. If portillo can play like he did against Quinnipiac then UM has a better shot than the other 3 teams.

joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY   HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 12:31 pm

Could not agree more. With one more.

Luck.

Gotta have it somewhere along the way. If you work real hard the luck goes your way. Sorta like loose balls in basketball.

wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY   HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 12:36 pm

Need to be a lot more disciplined on the defensive end.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY   HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 2:26 pm

wshoes wrote:
Need to be a lot more disciplined on the defensive end.

particularly down low. They got careless and let Quinn's forwards have space near the net and it cost them.

joe

PostSubject: Re: HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY   HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 8:27 am

Here we go!!!!

I am as excited for this as I was for our football team.

Lets Go Blue!!!!!

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY   HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 10:34 am

What a game. Too bad they were on the losing end. I've heard a lot of my fellow M fans bitching about the no-calls in the game. I can see their point and I understand their frustration. There may be something there but I'm not going to say that is what lost them the game. They had all of the momentum in that OT and they just couldn't put it away. A PP may have helped but they didn't get the call and that's life.

Too bad this will go down as one of the most talented teams in the history of college hockey and they didn't get a championship. Reminds me of the Fab5.

still was a hell of a ride this year. What a fun team to watch.

joe

PostSubject: Re: HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY   HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 12:24 pm

A blast

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY   HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY Empty

Back to top Go down

HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY
Page 1 of 1