Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Borges Tinkering with Gardner...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Borges Tinkering with Gardner... Empty
PostSubject: Borges Tinkering with Gardner...   Borges Tinkering with Gardner... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:39 pm

WolverineNation:

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/colleges/michigan/post?id=3492&_slug_=borges-tinkering-with-gardner&action=upsell&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fblog%2fcolleges%2fmichigan%2fpost%3fid%3d3492%26_slug_%3dborges-tinkering-with-gardner

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Borges Tinkering with Gardner...   Borges Tinkering with Gardner... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:52 pm

DG looks lost on the field but like I said, I think it's partly because he is over-whelmed by all of the pagentry that is college football. In time, he'll be able to shine.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Borges Tinkering with Gardner...   Borges Tinkering with Gardner... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:00 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing him moved out to WR for this year, at least. Could help him if/when he's moved back to QB in '13.

Certainly will be interesting to see how DG's role on Team 133 plays out.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Borges Tinkering with Gardner...   Borges Tinkering with Gardner... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:37 pm

The thing that concerns me with that idea is, have you seen some of the hits WR's take? Yea, you don't put a 4-star QB in that situation. But with Shane coming in 2013 it could work, I don't see it though. Who knows if Shane will be able to perform as expected immediately.

Incidentally, that idiot Ace Williams has said that Gardner's Medical Red-shirt has been denied. That is an obtuse statement as his application for a Medical Red-shirt wasn't even submitted yet (at least I don't think it was). I am curious though, is a Medical Red-shirt still counted as a Red-shirt like for people when they just don't play? If so, I guess Coach Hoke could have denied DG even applying for one, seeing as how we have a monster class coming in.

For what it's worth, even if DG applied for a Medical Red-shirt I don't think it would be approved.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borges Tinkering with Gardner...   Borges Tinkering with Gardner... Empty

Back to top Go down

Borges Tinkering with Gardner...
Page 1 of 1