Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't mind seeing Ohio go the the ship

Go down 
+2
fishgoblue22
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

I don't mind seeing Ohio go the the ship Empty
PostSubject: I don't mind seeing Ohio go the the ship   I don't mind seeing Ohio go the the ship EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:46 pm

and subsequently watching them get their asses handed to them by UK.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind seeing Ohio go the the ship   I don't mind seeing Ohio go the the ship EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:58 am

I'm glad they lost.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind seeing Ohio go the the ship   I don't mind seeing Ohio go the the ship EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:19 am

Me, too. I didn't want to take ANY CHANCES of them lucking out and pulling off the upset of U.K. in the final.

And now that the evil has been exorcised, I honestly don't give a phlyin' phuque WHICH "U.K." wins tomorrow night.

I guess, forced to answer, I'd choose the Jayhawks, after the favor they did us last night...and after hearing of the Spartanesque behavior in the Bluegrass State after the UK-LU game. But I don't plan on watching a minute of it.
Back to top Go down
exmichresident

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind seeing Ohio go the the ship   I don't mind seeing Ohio go the the ship EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Too bad michmike, if it's like the rest of the KU games...you'll be missing a classic!
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind seeing Ohio go the the ship   I don't mind seeing Ohio go the the ship EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:42 pm

michmike wrote:
Me, too. I didn't want to take ANY CHANCES of them lucking out and pulling off the upset of U.K. in the final.

And now that the evil has been exorcised, I honestly don't give a phlyin' phuque WHICH "U.K." wins tomorrow night.

I guess, forced to answer, I'd choose the Jayhawks, after the favor they did us last night...and after hearing of the Spartanesque behavior in the Bluegrass State after the UK-LU game. But I don't plan on watching a minute of it.

Thank GOD Kansas won last night because otherwise I would have had no choice but to root for Calipari's cheating ass in Monday night's game.

I plan on watching just to root against Kentucky. But if they do win, I can take comfort in watching Wildcat fan nation (eventually) go to hell when they realize who their coach is and they have to forfeit their title and season because of him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind seeing Ohio go the the ship   I don't mind seeing Ohio go the the ship EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Thad Motta sure blew that last night. up 13 and your best shooter and defender on the bench, and you don't go ZONE. Next year they will have some talent but not like it was this year, Motta blew this season, but still a share of B1G title and a Final 4 they prob give him an extension that good forthe B1G
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't mind seeing Ohio go the the ship   I don't mind seeing Ohio go the the ship Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't mind seeing Ohio go the the ship
Page 1 of 1