Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good read on Spring standouts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Good read on Spring standouts Empty
PostSubject: Good read on Spring standouts   Good read on Spring standouts EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:39 am

See the Burzynski write up. I got a feeling they are trying to light a fire under Mealer. I really hope Mealer has a great season, but I also don't think he has the aggressive/mean streak to play big time college football. Liking Burzynski to Brink sounds about right to me.

http://annarbor.com/sports/um-football/michigan-football-spring-surprises-cornerback-terrence-talbott/?cmpid=mlive-@mlive-sports
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Good read on Spring standouts   Good read on Spring standouts EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:51 am

Both lines concern me big time this year.

I cringe at the thought of Lewan going down. pale
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Good read on Spring standouts   Good read on Spring standouts EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:13 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
I cringe at the thought of Lewan going down. pale

Reminiscent of Molk the last few years (well, not so much last year but you get my point)...
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Good read on Spring standouts   Good read on Spring standouts EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:43 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Reminiscent of Molk the last few years (well, not so much last year but you get my point)...

Perhaps not during the regular season, 2ndC, as his health, most thankfully, held up well. But we saw what
disaster could ensue during that brief scare during the Sugar Bowl, no?

Fortunately, this man among men went out and finished the game---hurt, almost certainly, but he did his
typical job of sucking up and giving his best. Which, as the nation's best center, Rimington or no Rimington,
was always good enough against anyone.

As we all do, I wish Big Dave the best later this month...and wherever he goes, and plays, at the next level.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Good read on Spring standouts   Good read on Spring standouts EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Actually, during Rich Clod's 1st year. Molk went down and ya got 3-9...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good read on Spring standouts   Good read on Spring standouts Empty

Back to top Go down

Good read on Spring standouts
Page 1 of 1